Male scents - any strong, reliable aphrodisiacs ?

Use a pair of worn pants as a handkerchief in the top pocket of your blazer. The ladies go mad for the scent of a man's parts.

So I'm told.

Honestly, there's nothing that's going to appeal to all women, and drive them into a sexual frenzy.

Never said all women, just looking for general comments from the helpful ladies on this forum :) Any helpful ladies here ? :)

Edited by _Chris_

Dior, ....and Minotaur by Paloma Picasso (I think), I remember another one I LOVED years ago.,..but can not for the life of me remember the name. It was in a khaki-coloured bottle with a gold rim and black top. Had a very light scent. Blimey. It is doing my head in trying to remember!

Dior, ....and Minotaur by Paloma Picasso (I think), I remember another one I LOVED years ago.,..but can not for the life of me remember the name. It was in a khaki-coloured bottle with a gold rim and black top. Had a very light scent. Blimey. It is doing my head in trying to remember!
Did it really make you want to get the wearer, whoever it happened to be, into bed though?

I think that's actually what Chris is hoping for :)

Aramis (the aftershave was, and is, more lightly scented than the au de toilette, so I suggest that this is what you mean).

No it was not Aramis. The bottle had black writing on it....and yes, it did the job! Delicious, both scent and wearer. It was back in the 90's when it was 'big'...hang on, I am going to text the wearer of this perfume and find out!

Thanks Babooshka, I might be buying presents soon and this all comes in handy. Have made a note of the two you mention, but any more ideas on that last one ?

Out of all of the aftershaves, colognes, eau de Toilettes etc, Which are the ones, where as soon as a female smells it on a bloke, they want to get him into the nearest bed. :)

whoever invented that would be richer than Bill Gates :hihi:

Honestly, there's nothing that's going to appeal to all women, and drive them into a sexual frenzy. A fat ugly bloke wearing JPG is still a fat ugly bloke, he just smells nice.

:hihi::hihi: thats so funny ruby

Ill let you know as soon as I hear something. I do remember I used to have to dive in to Cole Brothers when passing just to get a whiff of that scent. This is driving me mad!!!! Ill be back when I find out!!!

oooooh, ooooh, ooooh I think it was Armani!!! Just came to me! The original fragrance. Maybe I was wrong with the colour of the bottle, but the soap box was definitely khaki, as was the packaging.

It's the combination of both. Not very effective if yer a fat bloke with one tooth that's Black who's a miserable duck. A nice smile, a little humour with a splash of intrigue is more likely to get them to melt...I've found. ;)

I'd be slightly suspicious of a woman who'd spread em because of how I smelled. And if I was a woman I'd be also suspicious of a man who thinks 50p's worth of KK gets him a shag.

Honestly, there's nothing that's going to appeal to all women, and drive them into a sexual frenzy. A fat ugly bloke wearing JPG is still a fat ugly bloke, he just smells nice.

But if it's a dark room he is just a fat bloke that smells nice :hihi: