Panto 05/01/2010 at Lyceum - Performance Cancelled

I'm posting this on here as the office isn't answering the phone.

Does anyone know if we can have a full refund or alternative dates for not being able to get tonight.

Thanks

I'd have thought that if they cancel the performance they may offer a refund, but if you choose not to go, I'd doubt they're obliged to offer a refund. They might do so out of goodwill though. It should be clarified in the terms & conditions on the ticket/their website.

If it's been cancelled you should be able to .. but if you can't go then don't be daft. I was ill when I was booked for a Prince concert once but didn't think of asking for my money back.

has it been cancelled?? why cant you go?

First question I cannot answer as we can't get through to them, the second question is quite obvious and the weather affecting the ability to move around.

They will only offer a refund if the show is cancelled. They can also offer to swap them to a different day subject to availability. You need to keep trying to get through as one the show has happened they can't do anything about it.

First question I cannot answer as we can't get through to them, the second question is quite obvious and the weather affecting the ability to move around.

its a little bit of snow....

The Lyceum Box Office is closed because of a power cut, so probably why they aren't answering the phone (a nice woman out the front just told me :) ).

We will make the effort to walk the mile to the tram stop but if we get there and it is cancelled, I will have 2 disappointed children.

Is it too much to ask that the Lyceum get their phone lines fixed, or answer their emails?

The Lyceum Box Office is closed because of a power cut, so probably why they aren't answering the phone (a nice woman out the front just told me :) ).

posted before I saw this. Thanks for that. Do you think that means the Lyceum has a power cut too?

I've just heard from a friend of a friend that the Lyceum and other areas of the city centre have power cuts, therefore there phones may not be working! And you can't answer emails if they have no power! Keep checking the news section on their website

We will make the effort to walk the mile to the tram stop but if we get there and it is cancelled, I will have 2 disappointed children.

Is it too much to ask that the Lyceum get their phone lines fixed, or answer their emails?

Are you planning on going tonight? :confused:

I didn't ask the nice lady if they were going to be closed tonight as well because I was just there to get tickets, but it looked as if it might be. I am nipping out to get some paper at some stage so can have a look and update this thread if that would help?