Kilgallon to Leave in January.

Snook

I was listening to an interview yesterday with Andy warrington, Rotherhams keeper. He said he does not have an agent. The majority of unsettling of players at clubs I would suggest is done by these parasites of the football world. Time the footballers ditched these shysters

worrying thing is that what ever money does come in (thouht to be nearer £600K) Blackwell wont get to spend. article in the Yorkshire post today with him saying so.

would have a dept of £12m if it wasnt for the West Ham money, losing money fast. bad times ahead

Hows that work then? if the payments from West ham are in installments and we have only just recieved the first installment!!

Payment of the balance £12/17 has not been recieved therefore not taken in to account in the annouced declared accounts.

On a more factual issue, has any one else read the proposed bid for West Ham by Gold and Sullivan, includes a one off full payment to the Blades to get the burden off the clubs back and clears the matter and records with the F.A.

we paid 1.75mil for him and he has only got beter since then- he is worth 2.5-3mil easily in the real world, but football is never the real world!

he isn't worth that with only 6 months left on his contract though. i don't think you should even sell him anyway, £1 million isn't that much compared to the £30 million odd you'd get from going up. surely utd can afford to miss out on that little amount should you fail to go up

he isn't worth that with only 6 months left on his contract though. i don't think you should even sell him anyway, £1 million isn't that much compared to the £30 million odd you'd get from going up. surely utd can afford to miss out on that little amount should you fail to go up

Its the beattie situation all over again!!!

Kilgallon £600K, Wood £500K, MacLean £0000K, Whelan £500K, the Bosman ruling stinks. No wonder Everton took the £8million for Jeffers, but what if he had actually turned out to be the real deal? All that I can see is longer contracts and higher wages, I don't know what you guys think, but how can you support players who's only thought is their bank balance? :confused: