To the ignorant man in Asda car park

So what do you do when there aren't any parent and child spaces? Sit and wait, just go home? Ever been to the coast on a busy day, do you drive there and have to come home because there are no special car parking spaces to cater to your whims?

I'm amazed anybody ever went shopping with kids before these "special places for parking" were made. It must have been absolute hell.

dont be ridicolous!!! have you got kids' ? why do they have theses spaces then? to make it easier for us of course.

no i park elsewhere if i have to. thatis why lke at m'hall there are always people waiting for them spaces. why is that then???????????

I bet in all the forums, in all the world, a bloke has never made this same complaint !!!

It has been known for people to park up to collect their disabled child from premises before. Obviously you were inconvenienced ever so slightly but did it really ruin your day so much?

Maybe didn't ruin her day but the poor sucker she did park next to who got his car scratched and maybe dented because mothers don't want spaces at the side of the entrance we want wide spaces so that we can open the door wide enough to get babies and car seats out of the car.

Inconsiderate parkers should have their noses split open with a boat hook.

dont be ridicolous!!! have you got kids' ? why do they have theses spaces then? to make it easier for us of course.

no i park elsewhere if i have to. thatis why lke at m'hall there are always people waiting for them spaces. why is that then???????????

'cos they're near the door?

I wouldnt park in a disabled space but have no problem using a parent and child space.

Maybe didn't ruin her day but the poor sucker she did park next to who got his car scratched and maybe dented because mothers don't want spaces at the side of the entrance we want wide spaces so that we can open the door wide enough to get babies and car seats out of the car.

And if this scenario did happen I hope she left her insurence details?

These spaces exist because they think by making it easier to park, more parents of young children will shop and spend money in their stores. It has little to do with the kindness of their hearts I'm afraid!

for the sake of others they should ban all housewives with children from supermarket car parks as we would get parked straight away if we didnt have to wait for them trying to park the biggest 4x4 they can find....

they dont need special spots they need their own car parks :hihi:

for the sake of others they should ban all housewives with children from supermarket car parks as we would get parked straight away if we didnt have to wait for them trying to park the biggest 4x4 they can find....

they dont need special spots they need their own car parks :hihi:

Ban old women as well, they block the shopping aisles whilst stood about for idle chatter about the weather and the size of those fiddly new 5p.

These "to the xyz" rants are getting more trivial and dull by the day.

Agreed.

"They'll be sorry when they read my post on Sheffield Forum!!!" :confused:

I'm not being funny but if your kid is able to walk around Asda then why are you complaining about the extra 10 second walk from a more distant car parking space?

Same goes to anyone with a disabled badge, if you're healthy enough to be strolling around Asda all day don't complain because you can't park in the very nearest spot.

I have a blue badge, as i have Athritis, i can just about hobble around a supermarket for half an hour, the main reason we use a disabled bay is i have to have the door really wide open to get out or im in a lot of pain, and most ordinary spaces are too narrow..:)