To the ignorant man in Asda car park

I hate ppl like that I reported one once but Asda did nothing about it they are more out of order for doing nothing. Yet they happily ticket disabled drivers for not showing there disabled badge. One set of rules for one and another set for another it seems. Shame on Asda!

But how do you prove a car has parked in a parent and child bay without them having a child?

Except stand there wasting man power untill they return!

i complained in asda and they didnt do anything i was so angry. there wasnt any disabled spaces. it may not be illegal to park in them but they are designed for people with children in mind.

Seems like your a little highly strung if something so trivial got you so angry.

Chill and let it go love. It aint worth it.

If this is the only worry in your life, you must have a wonderful life.

I do find it amusing how some people get so wound up about parking spaces, as if its their god given right to park there.

One solution if your so adiment on parking in one, why not wait untill one is free, or does that not interest you as you would have to wait??

I do find it amusing how some people get so wound up about parking spaces, as if its their god given right to park there.

One solution if your so adiment on parking in one, why not wait untill one is free, or does that not interest you as you would have to wait??

Monster trucks are the perfect solutions, just park on top of all the other cars.

People seem to be missing the point, she wasn't complaining about having further to walk, she needed the extra space to get her child out of the car door because of a hip brace. We all know how hard it is to prise yourself out of the door in some spaces and thats us what are able bodied.

Just give her a bit of consideration instead of jumping down her throat. Once upon a time the forum was a place where you could post things about everyday life and chat and get things off your chest, now it's getting so that you can't post anything without being ridiculed or attacked.