Christmas Night Out - Friday 18th December

Just remember, its "mad friday"..

Its not only taxis, you will be waiting ages to get served at the bar as well.....

we gonna go to the bedroom for some apple sourz and cocktails kirst?

ive not been there in ages and dying to let loose with the apple sourz and have a dance! and i dont wanna see any cameras!:hihi:

Just remember, its "mad friday"..

Its not only taxis, you will be waiting ages to get served at the bar as well.....

ohhh its ok if my memory serves me rightly when me and kirsty go out together we buy 2 jugs of cocktails or vodka and redbulls at a time soo we only need to make it to the bar once in each place :hihi:

whos gonna bet i dont make it past the bedroom? i bet a tenner on myself not making it to any other place lol!:hihi:

Looking forward to this :-) if you and Katy are both dressing up I will too now just got to sort the outfit out. x

ohhh its ok if my memory serves me rightly when me and kirsty go out together we buy 2 jugs of cocktails or vodka and redbulls at a time soo we only need to make it to the bar once in each place :hihi:

Yep yep yep!!

Well I'm definitely dressing up, as mrs claus! And so is my mate who's coming too.

Come on! Itl be like the good ol times!! I'm right looking forward 2 it x

right im about to buy my outfit for this and i cant return it so it better not get changed or cancelled or i will not be happy lol!

right i think im gonna come as an angel. jen what u wearing?

not sure probably 90% thinking sexy santa outfit from ann summers :-)

kinda tempted...but i know what i'm like....i'll prob just sneak off after an hour haha.

I did actually go out with someone for a year after meeting her at S1 on a forum meet....so doubt lightening could strike twice....actually if lightening strikes and renders a few women temporarily insaine then I could be in!

I only have a bah humbug santa hat lol, s'not really an 'outfit'

kinda tempted...but i know what i'm like....i'll prob just sneak off after an hour haha.

I did actually go out with someone for a year after meeting her at S1 on a forum meet....so doubt lightening could strike twice....actually if lightening strikes and renders a few women temporarily insaine then I could be in!

I only have a bah humbug santa hat lol, s'not really an 'outfit'

Uh uh!! Come out to play iv not seen you for aaaaages!! Come on pleeeeease x

Outfits bought! Now for the drinking!!

Anymore people interested?