Shamblers Christmas Party 5th December

On a more serious note the 5th December is my Farthers birthday,so i will have to find out whats happening this end, before i confirm.

I cant come to this cos I have a special family birthday party to go to on that date! :)

Me and mum are coming to this please put us on the list, will sort the ticket money out when we see you next scoobz.

Just giving this thread a boost, cos not many people have bought tickets yet. Don't forget, it's open to non-walkers, friends, family, anybody!

I've bought mine already! I've always got the tickets with me so just ask if you want one or two.

Me and Rivelin6 will be there

Hi all not sure if i am coming to this due to having works christmas do on the thursday something else on the friday, will let you know. (is there a walk on the sunday)

Hi all not sure if i am coming to this due to having works christmas do on the thursday something else on the friday, will let you know. (is there a walk on the sunday)

You have to come - it wont be the same without you, I need dancing buddies and you're one. And we can do Ca plan pour moi with Xmas hats on. How can you miss that!!

what are shamblers?

A shambles ;):D

Nah, seriously.. they are a walking group.

lol, il let ma mum no... sounds fun :) do you hire a pub out?