Well done Wednesday fans!

Public vote of thanks for Hursty, Lestat and Crookesey for their support with this thread.

Is this your pack ;)

I really really dont understand what all the fuss is over.

You got the double over us last year, we are half way there this year. Thats football!

Ya cant try and dress up a loss, no idiot can do that no matter which team they support. However you lost, the result is still the same and thats all that matters on the table. Just the same for us last year.

And also I noticed a few thing have popped up in this thread about calling fans. Your fans did some disgraceful things, but I bet some of our idiot fans will do the same at your ground. Unfortunately ever team has its idiots.

As for calling blades gangs and stuff, well that really does lower what could have been a mature conversation, as does saying people are uneducated, people that choose insult as a reaction are those generally who have nothing intelligent to say and revert to these tactics rather than staying quiet.

You got the double over us last year, we are half way there this year. Thats football!

Ya cant try and dress up a loss, no idiot can do that no matter which team they support. However you lost, the result is still the same and thats all that matters on the table. Just the same for us last year.

And also I noticed a few thing have popped up in this thread about calling fans. Your fans did some disgraceful things, but I bet some of our idiot fans will do the same at your ground. Unfortunately ever team has its idiots.

As for calling blades gangs and stuff, well that really does lower what could have been a mature conversation, as does saying people are uneducated, people that choose insult as a reaction are those generally who have nothing intelligent to say and revert to these tactics rather than staying quiet.

I think your first mistake was to presume we have mature posters on here ;)

The person you are adressing is a prime example of a few who love to dish it out but can't take it back.

Please notice most of these people have never attended a game since screw in studs were used.

Is this your pack ;)

yeah were like the nWo! :hihi:

im a lone wolf!.............mainly because no one will have me :help:

lol i love how people dont read his full post, he said hes not talking about the incident with a select few fans and jamie ward :loopy: give it a rest

Where does it in the post say quote" hes not talking about the incident with a select few fans and jamie ward "

Please don't tell people that they quote" dont read his full post" when you evidently haven't read it yourself :loopy::loopy:

quite clearly says hes proud of MOST wednesday fans, its in bold too so that little children can easily see it :thumbsup:

Happy,

If you ever have the misfortune to post something, and have 8 Owls constantly ridicule, belittle and slaughter your post, and then do it for every single post you do after it, day after day, for weeks and months on end, you'll get some way to knowing what the pack reference is all about. You can tell most of 'em cause they use a lot of :loopy:.

You're safe, we haven't got a pack, we've just one or two stray 'individuals'.

You sound like a sensible chap to me, although you nearly inadvertantly joined 'em. :thumbsup:

Edited by Earwiggo

quite clearly says hes proud of MOST wednesday fans, its in bold too so that little children can easily see it :thumbsup:

he only ammended that after i pulled him up on it. So when you have done licking his back side perhaps you ought to read the thread yourself. child!

Happy,

If you ever have the misfortune to post something, and have 8 Owls constantly ridicule, belittle and slaughter your post, and then do it for every single post you do after it, day after day, for weeks and months on end, you'll get some way to knowing what the pack reference is all about. You can tell most of 'em cause they use a lot of :loopy:.

You're safe, we haven't got a pack, we've just one or two stray 'individuals'.

You sound like a sensible chap to me, although you nearly inadvertantly joined 'em. :thumbsup:

Well im female, and yes we are the superior of all men :hihi:

The word most was edited in this Morning at 01:56

The original post read

quote "I'm also proud of Brian Laws comments about the game, and also the reaction of the Wednesday fans" I would have thought even "little children" could have seen the words Last edited by Earwiggo; Today at 01:56.

Earwiggo.

If you'd have put 'your proud of MOST of the fans' then fair do's pal. However your statement read as your proud of all of them. Thats why your getting stick for it.

I saw as someone else said a group doing cut throat actions, I saw the coins being thrown and inside and outside the ground I also heard the wednesday fans shouting racist remarks.

However I also saw the wednesdays fan who had been shouting racist remarks get his face rearranged by a blade fan.

So like people are trying to point out to you your original statement could have been writen correctly.

It was a fantastic Derby and im proud of most of the united fans, but there are many that got into fights im not proud of. However seeing someone shout racist absue for 90mins, then do it outside the ground and within seconds a blade run over and two hat him one made me feel better lol. Whats the saying.....reap and sow something like that.

We all have a section of racist fans, (even got some on our street, and you'll have racists on your street).

I'm glad the Wednesday fan was taught a lesson, but I couldn't condone violence, not even in this case, but it was probably the only language this 'yob' understood.