Well done Wednesday fans!

Shoulda spotted it sooner shunt I?

What a plonker you are Rodney.

Happy BB dayz.

46 posts without being rumbled ...... well done!

Happy BB dayz.

Im not sure I understand?

We all have a section of racist fans, (even got some on our street, and you'll have racists on your street).

I'm glad the Wednesday fan was taught a lesson, but I couldn't condone violence, not even in this case, but it was probably the only language this 'yob' understood.

Yeah its like i said, all teams fans have their idiots!

The word most was edited in this Morning at 01:56

The original post read

quote "I'm also proud of Brian Laws comments about the game, and also the reaction of the Wednesday fans" I would have thought even "little children" could have seen the words Last edited by Earwiggo; Today at 01:56.

well when it says edited it doesnt tell you what was edited! even if it didnt say most before it still being petty when you know what he means but decide to start an argument about it anyway

Happy BB dayz.

Don't you and your mate ever let up.

Anyone with less than a hundred posts doesn't have to be BB just because they see your faults.

Don't you and your mate ever let up.

Anyone with less than a hundred posts doesn't have to be BB just because they see your faults.

Who is BB? it isnt me as I have never even noticed your name until this thread!

Who is BB? it isnt me as I have never even noticed your name until this thread!

Don't worry he is the man who has a few on here quaking in their boots because he speaks football facts not bull****.

Tomatcheshenevergoes has admited he edited it but the original post is still around in post ten.

Don't worry he is the man who has a few on here quaking in their boots because he speaks football facts not bull****.

you missed the bit about him being banned for life...and the bit about the suspect profile's that appear on here

Oh right, I must be reading someone else posts then cos the ones I read are bullsugar!!!!!

you missed the bit about him being banned for life...and the bit about the suspect profile's that appear on here

banned for life, am I missing some exciting gossip? better than home and away this! :hihi:

banned for life, am I missing some exciting gossip? better than home and away this! :hihi:

dont know, if was before my SF days, i have no idea why and i dont car tbh!