sorry but I just have to say ALAN QUINN INFRONT OF YOU LOT, FEEDER CLUB

United will bottle it AGAIN

I will have paint or porks urine thrown all over me

We will stroll out of the Sty with another 3 points in the pocket

Blades Porks will gather in the car park waving their shoes in the air

I will get rat arsed

Blades will be crying into their greasy chip butties

BladeBloke and CanadaBlade will go AWOL

And this will all come back and kick me in the arse if it goes pear shaped)

Ey Up Tinything :roll:

Dont know how you have managed to keep the crunchy nut name for so long when BB keeps getting banned for his aliases.

I have never been AWOL when the Blades somehow have lost 3 of the last 4 against you lot.

Funny you only like to remember the last 4 days derby matches ( heard that the Pig has a short memory )

Back to you thinking i will go AWOL Tiny , I have been straight on here and taken the abuse when you finally managed to beat us, so dont come on here talking your rubbish about me going AWOL.

BB was banned for life off here the same time as you, Mr Benn is the forum grass and keeps an eye out for BB's aliases and reports him straight away, The Blades lads have a bit more class and cant be ars*d to report posters at the drop of a hat.

Now dont you have some pint pots to wash ?

Regards CB

P.S. Make sure you are about a week on Saturday, Let me be the first to throw some egg on your face Tinything ;)

Ey Up Tinything :roll:

Dont know how you have managed to keep the crunchy nut name for so long when BB keeps getting banned for his aliases.

I have never been AWOL when the Blades somehow have lost 3 of the last 4 against you lot.

Funny you only like to remember the last 4 days derby matches ( heard that the Pig has a short memory )

Back to you thinking i will go AWOL Tiny , I have been straight on here and taken the abuse when you finally managed to beat us, so dont come on here talking your rubbish about me going AWOL.

BB was banned for life off here the same time as you, Mr Benn is the forum grass and keeps an eye out for BB's aliases and reports him straight away, The Blades lads have a bit more class and cant be ars*d to report posters at the drop of a hat.

Now dont you have some pint pots to wash ?

Regards CB

P.S. Make sure you are about a week on Saturday, Let me be the first to throw some egg on your face Tinything ;)

Your becoming a wee bit obsessed with this Tinything aint ya fella,i don't know who he is but it seem's he has got under your skin a bit

Will be around late on saturday to take the pee or take the grief,ive got a Wedding reception to look after;)

Your becoming a wee bit obsessed with this Tinything aint ya fella,i don't know who he is but it seem's he has got under your skin a bit

Will be around late on saturday to take the pee or take the grief,ive got a Wedding reception to look after;)

under my skin, what you on about :huh:

I quite liked Tinything and sometimes after he had done his pint pot washing chores and closed the pub we exchanged banter on quite a few threads seeing as we were the only 2 about.

Now at 2.30am in UK and 9.30pm in Canada you get Mr Benn :rant::rant:

After you are done cleaning up the wedding reception pop on here Tiny, I will be about for the wee wee taking or wiping pie/egg off face :hihi::hihi:

United will bottle it AGAIN

I will have paint or porks urine thrown all over me

We will stroll out of the Sty with another 3 points in the pocket

Blades Porks will gather in the car park waving their shoes in the air

I will get rat arsed

Blades will be crying into their greasy chip butties

BladeBloke and CanadaBlade will go AWOL

And this will all come back and kick me in the arse if it goes pear shaped

WHERE ALL WEDNESDAY AINT WE;)

CB will show up either way ,`I`ll give him that and Bladebloke will be here under one alias or another for a few posts until the mods rumble him ;)

United won't play football, they'll lump it up.

We all know it, the world wasn't built in a day.

Lump and scrap, lump and scrap

Typical United game.

Just like your lot did last season at the Lane, certanly wasn't any good football on show from either team! Two poor teams last time out, separated by an excellent pot shot that goes in once a season, unfortunately for us it was that day...

As long as we stop the rot with at least a draw i'll take that, and finally show a bit of desire in the derby - last season this was really lacking. At least we're going into this game on the back of some decent form, with pretty good spirits and a pacier side.

under my skin, what you on about :huh:

I quite liked Tinything and sometimes after he had done his pint pot washing chores and closed the pub we exchanged banter on quite a few threads seeing as we were the only 2 about.

Now at 2.30am in UK and 9.30pm in Canada you get Mr Benn :rant::rant:

After you are done cleaning up the wedding reception pop on here Tiny, I will be about for the wee wee taking or wiping pie/egg off face :hihi::hihi:

or if your an owl and been to the game you'll be wiping wee wee off your face whatever the result is...

Just like your lot did last season at the Lane, certanly wasn't any good football on show from either team! Two poor teams last time out, separated by an excellent pot shot that goes in once a season, unfortunately for us it was that day...

As long as we stop the rot with at least a draw i'll take that, and finally show a bit of desire in the derby - last season this was really lacking. At least we're going into this game on the back of some decent form, with pretty good spirits and a pacier side.

It's almost impossible to play any type of football against United, as their brief is to not give a player any time on the ball, (which is good in itself) but then whack it up in the air towards Relish. If Relish loses the header, the ball comes out in to midfield again, and the whole rigmarole starts up again.

Like I said, lump, scrap. lump, scrap.

As for desire, that's one thing the Blades are infamous for!

It's difficult to play against United, and even more difficult to watch.

I can't remember a decent game of 'football' involving United.

Tomorrow will be no different.