We're British ..

I do not profess to know the national breakdown figures of the different races Wildcat.....I will leave that to you.....

We in this country have people from many different lands......in I would guess large numbers.... Chinese,Afro-Caribbean,Indian,Irish,Peoples from the EEC,Turks, Greeks,Jews etc.etc......

These people are not only diverse in their cultures they are diverse in their religions...providing a very positive picture on the streets of Britain......

The problem for the British public is that none of the aforementioned races have ever rioted on the streets of Britain...ok I will allow the Toxteth and Broadwater Farm riots of years back...that was a Black issue.....and stands alone......

What the British people cannot get their heads around is why we are experiencing such extreme violence from and within the Pakistani community..... and the more that this or any future governments pamper to their whims the worse it will be...social integration is a dream that will never be fulfilled...... race relations is not unlike water...left alone it will find its own level....try to corral it at it will burst its banks.....

The argument that we have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan being the root cause of such violence does not hold water..... we havent occupied Pakistan or declared war on Pakistan.

These Islamic terrorists are acting.......according to popular opinion in the name of Islam....I dont believe this is the case and I do not believe the link to Al Quaeda either...

This is a blind alley and used by this government to keep justify our troops being abroad.

Is the notion that if all British troops were removed that the bombings on the streets and in the air would cease...one would hope so... as then the Islamic terrorists would have no cause to fight the civilian population of Britain.

This is not about poppies and oil.....This is about the world of Islam seeking a form of world domination...yes you may laugh....come up with another solid reason.

The only lever the Arab world has over the West is oil....and the only cause the West will fight for ......is oil....Britain would have been looked upon more favourably on the world stage had she occupied Zimbabwe and saved thousands of lives, rather that that hell hole that is called Afghanistan...............

Your being used as a pawn in a sinister globalist game.

Thank you, I was hitherto unaware of that, but then I've been lost in the matrix for nearly 50 years.

Wednesday...I am just that an employer.....we employ in our company.....sorry cannot divulge what we do.......

7 Pakistani

1 Chinese

3 Nigerians

1 Zimbabwean

2 White South Africans

2 Indians

9 White English

1 Irish

1 Pole

I need staff like you would not believe so to give you an honest answer I would set both on....... by the way all the staff aformentioned in this particular area of our busine earn the same hourly rate ......which is well in excess of £10.50 per hour.......

:hihi: you don't have to join to just look at the threads Bangie!

I have found lately a few members have set up disposable aliases to vent their spleen, often getting caught out arguing with their alias without switching usernames and end up posting quite contravertial counter arguments under the same username. All quite entertaining to see through the shallow intellect of the racists on here.

Wednesday...I am just that an employer.....we employ in our company.....sorry cannot divulge what we do.......

7 Pakistani

1 Chinese

3 Nigerians

1 Zimbabwean

2 White South Africans

2 Indians

9 White English

1 Irish

1 Pole

I need staff like you would not believe so to give you an honest answer I would set both on....... by the way all the staff aformentioned in this particular area of our busine earn the same hourly rate ......which is well in excess of £10.50 per hour.......

You must employ the entire non-white population of Barnsley!

I'm sorry, but you've read a lot into that that quite simply isn't there. If he ran a business it's safe to assume he'd employ on merit; which is the point I'm taking from his post. Not sure how you managed to spin a racist angle out of it...

his post sums up perfectly whats wrong with this country -if you dont employ the balck or muslim candidate ,you`re automatically accused of being racist.

thats how the Liberal elite in ths country work

You could not make this up ...even if you tried....

04 Jessops...would you like like to discuss the British Pakistani's who have blown people to bits.... come on talk to us about 7/7..... talk to us about the recent plane bombers that nearly were......

This is not about race or about discrimination....but lets get real.... these people were not from Fulwood.....

I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about the British Pakistanis who don't blow people up.

Every racial background has its good and bad people. I think you should 'get real'.

I'm sorry, but you've read a lot into that that quite simply isn't there. If he ran a business it's safe to assume he'd employ on merit

If that were true, he would not have objected to Wilcat's post saying that people should be selected on merit, would he? He would have agreed with it.

his post sums up perfectly whats wrong with this country -if you dont employ the balck or muslim candidate ,you`re automatically accused of being racist.

Only if the black/Muslim candidate was a better candidate than the one you did employ. Hence Wildcat saying, in the first place, that you should select based on merit and regardless of skin colour.

thats how the Liberal elite in ths country work

The liberal elite have got better things to do with their time than accusing people of racism for not employing the best candidate for the job.

They have people like you to accuse of racism who argued earlier against selecting on merit.

English is a state of mind and in the heart

What a load of rubbish. You're English if you're born in England.