We're British ..

Why was he asked to give a specimen; did he mow someone down on a motorway.

Did you read the article?

He was suspected of being over the permitted limit and refused to provide a specimen, which he is legally required to do if requested by a police officer, I think it's ironic that a political party who supposedly are anti sleaze and hard on crime has so many sleazeballs and criminals amongst its members, if only they could enjoy the saying, pot calling kettle black.

No he didn't mow anyone down, but nor did he interfere with children, unlike Messrs Well & Hindle.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Hindle and Andrew Wells, both convicted paedophiles

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article81940.ece

In fairness, that is a sleaze story by the News of the World. Just because two BNP members are paedophiles, doesn't mean all racists are paedophiles. Er, I mean BNP members.

The BNP may be scumsucking bottom feeders, but there's a lot of scum about. Treat them like a joke enough and they'll get in.

In fairness, that is a sleaze story by the News of the World. Just because two BNP members are paedophiles, doesn't mean all racists are paedophiles. Er, I mean BNP members.

The BNP may be scumsucking bottom feeders, but there's a lot of scum about. Treat them like a joke enough and they'll get in.

I absolutely agree richeh, I was simply protesting Linesman's tactics by employing similar ones so he might see that any conclusions drawn by observing the behaviour of a member of a particular racial group cannot be extrapolated to conclude they all behave that way, whether they be a Muslim suicide bomber, an Asian lad asking to 'look after your car', drink driving BNP member or Muslim peer convicted of a driving offence that had fatal consequences.

Incidentally, in the example you quote, I wasn't suggesting all BNP members are paedophiles, simply demonstrating that those close to Nick Griffin and the BNP are not above criminal behaviour, just like anybody else irrespective of their background :)

Edited by boyfriday

I heard a similar quote which goes "Not all muslims are terrorists; but most terrorists are muslims".

Just seen on the news the 2 asian guys in pakistan who have been tortured,quote,Gordon Brown we're British nationals why haven't you helped us,Wonder what peoples thoughts are?

Also wonder what shirts they wear when England play Pakistan at Edgbaston.

Nike or Addidas depending on the weather or fashions.

A dog born in a stable is a horse is it?? ok :roll:

hahahahaha the same old arguement............we're talking different nationalities here not changing species

if you go swimming you dont become a fish?

being born in countries is completely different...........if your english or pakistani your still human?

well i know certain peoples views on that actually tbh :D

those men on the news certainly sounded like they were english to me

take early invaders to these isles..........such as the vikings..........theyre vikings...not british, BUT they have a child, born here, he has viking heritage cos of his parent/s but hes british cos born here, everything he knows is here, goes to school here, goes to work here.......one of his parents might even be fully british.

and the more generations come, the more they are further entrenched in being british

Edited by melthebell