Does age really matter??

I have been txting some one who is younger than me. I am 26 he is 18. Is this a problem???

What are your views on age?

You can txt whoever you want, regardless of age.

Or did you mean txt with regards to some sort of relationship? :)

Either way, I don't think it really matters. In some cases it can cause a few issues (such as someone dating someone 20 years older who wants kids, but you're not yet ready. Or Whatever.) but it shouldn't really be an issue. You're both adults, and if there's interest, there's interest.

Does it make you happy? If yes, go for it. If not, don't. Easy as.

I have been txting some one who is younger than me. I am 26 he is 18. Is this a problem???

I think that's absolutely fine sazk23. Many of the 'problems' with age-gap r'ships are to do with other peoples opinions and views and not about the r'ship itself.

If you're happy with it and the lad is too, crack on and enjoy yourselves.

Age is not an issue. I was in a fantastic relationship with someone who was older than me.

Edited by Agent Orange

:hihi:

An eight year age gap really is nothing, unless one is 20 and the other 12. In your case this is not the case and you are both very much the same generation. I do not even know why you feel uncomfortable with it....CRADLE SNATCHER:hihi::hihi:

Age matters not a jot.

You're both adults and all age is is an indication of how long you've been alive. People tend to stick to their own age groups for reasons such as similar interests and experiences. If you're both at a similar maturity emotionally then there is no reason why it can't work.

What other people think shouldn't be an issue, although it's hard to concentrate on enjoying things when you know there are mutterings and fingers being pointed.

If you're both happy then let go of any hang ups and enjoy. Too many people miss out on the good things in life because it goes against the grain of so called normality.

Age matters not a jot.

You're both adults and all age is is an indication of how long you've been alive. People tend to stick to their own age groups for reasons such as similar interests and experiences. If you're both at a similar maturity emotionally then there is no reason why it can't work.

What other people think shouldn't be an issue, although it's hard to concentrate on enjoying things when you know there are mutterings and fingers being pointed.

If you're both happy then let go of any hang ups and enjoy. Too many people miss out on the good things in life because it goes against the grain of so called normality.

Fancy a date hotstuff?..........Twitch!

Fancy a date hotstuff?..........Twitch!

Fancy a punch in the gob?:suspect::hihi:

Im 24 and wouldn't go out with a 60+ year cos that is way to much of an age gap.

Im 24 and wouldn't go out with a 60+ year cos that is way to much of an age gap.

Thanks for sharing Ryan. :|

Doesn't matter at all. You are both adults so it is nobody's business but yours.

Not even if he had his own teeth?