Best takeaway deal

No they only do lamb and chicken ? :)

i'll give you that one, RELIABLE :hihi::hihi::hihi:

we usually get pizza hut, spend over 30 pounds and its 50% off with one of those voucher thingys so lots of pizza for half the usual price mmm

Went 2 place called "KAMRAN'S TANDOORI HUT" at Wickersley, Rotherham. Woz highly recomended by friendz near the famous "MASON'S PUB" n definately woznt disapointd had 2 w8 abit 4 the food we orderd but beautiful 110% staisfied had sumting called "A JIMMY SPESH" its a donner kebab on a fresh naan bread obviously i went 4 the "GARLIC NAAN" option has chicken tikka n garlic mayo with chilli sauce n salad woz masive didnt finish other half had a chicken tikka balti rice bhaji'z popadomz n little did with lamb tikka karahi with chips n i'm sure still go change frm a £20 note definately 1 2 try all :-) :-)

What is the best takeaway deal around that is cheap nice and value for money, and do imrans on the wicker deliver?

No they only do lamb and chicken ? :)

i'll give you that one, RELIABLE :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ive only been looking at that for a year and finally the penny dropped :blush::hihi::blush:

Ive only been looking at that for a year and finally the penny dropped :blush::hihi::blush:

What are we going to do with you? :hihi:

We order from Harrys Pizza, you get 2 medium pizzas with 3 toppings of your choice, any large kebab (we get lamb shish), 2 chips, salad, bottle coke, garlic mayo, chilli sauce all for 12 quid.

That's got to be one of the best deal's in Sheffield surley.

bang right, top value and nice,