New mad ideas for United to ensure bigger crowds than Wednesday

Titanic99

BUT United have automatic tickets you phone , or mail the ticket office and the credit goes on to your membership card or season ticket card automatically. No need to visit the ticket office or use the post. Have not used the on line but , i presume the credited ticket is in the same way allocated to your card.

No D.I.Y here, no fraud, and just as cheap.

That explains why so few went to the play-off semi finals, they'd all forgotten where the ticket office was!

And here was me thinking it was the cost that kept them all away.

Do you have to colour in your own tickets too ?:)

If you think it a ground breaking move , perhaps Weds should patent it.

never said it was ground breaking but i dont care how i get my ticket aslong as it gets me into the ground. i'm just glad they are exploring different ways for fans to get hold of tickets

I can't believe there are so many grunters on here. I thought they would all be having a cosy chat with Slim Lee on fowls talk as he begs for more prospective painter & decorators to buy season tickets, ha ha. Mind you, it's not worth the vitriol I suppose should you dare to disagree with him. That's some classy chairman you've got there, sure is......

I can't believe there are so many grunters on here. I thought they would all be having a cosy chat with Slim Lee on fowls talk as he begs for more prospective painter & decorators to buy season tickets, ha ha. Mind you, it's not worth the vitriol I suppose should you dare to disagree with him. That's some classy chairman you've got there, sure is......

yawn......not much happening at the lane then?

yawn......not much happening at the lane then?

Nowt, apart from some mix up over some expectorant. It's much more fun on Fowls Talk. I'm looking forward to the next installment of 'The Thoughts Of Chairman Lee'. Gripping stuff..

Nowt, apart from some mix up over some expectorant. It's much more fun on Fowls Talk. I'm looking forward to the next installment of 'The Thoughts Of Chairman Lee'. Gripping stuff..

So you're one of the blades who spends more time reading up about Wednesday than your own team?

Lee Strafford is a top bloke and doing a great job. It's all rosy down at Hillsborough for once.

So you're one of the blades who spends more time reading up about Wednesday than your own team?

Lee Strafford is a top bloke and doing a great job. It's all rosy down at Hillsborough for once.

Old Paddy has seen to that :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Any more thoughts on the ideas the op refers to or can i close this now?

i think this has run its course mate:hihi::hihi::hihi:

lets be honest mate ,i think after yesterdays bombshell , most threads are going to end up Paddy Bashing :hihi::hihi:

we have had our fair share lately over painting the ground etc ,so this is a gift from god