Michael Jackson has died

loopylulu

May I remind people that this forum is not 'actively moderated'? That's why there is a report link on each post. We rely on you, the users, to help us to keep it all clean.

Secondly, as controversial as he was, he was never convicted of anything of which people are mentioning, and I would ask that some respect be given on that count alone. Whether people believe he should have been or not is immaterial, just as if someone who had just died who lived on the Cross and had been accused of the same, but was never convicted, we wouldn't host such discussions.

Views will differ wildly, but just have some respect please.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by happyhippy

He might not have been convicted of child abuse but a grown man who sleeps with other peoples children, showers then walks around nude in their presence is a little suspect don't you think ? or do you consider this normal behaviour.

Of course the fun fair didnt help either, (If this had been a man in the public park watching kids on the roundabouts and swings he would have been locked up.

It is sad the bloke has died, but his behaviour was bloody suspect.

I cant believe he has died although i new all the concerts what was planned was never going to happen just from how ill he looked. He was a genuis singer R.I.P.

Ive already told you he isnt dead. He was millions in debt and now he isnt. He still alive, trust me;)