Michael Jackson has died

and can u prove that ????
no but i am not making it up,am i, where have you been for the last??? many years,the man paid mega bucks well documented to stop him being prosecuted.

at the end of the day if he had been in prison he would still be alive.

what is difference between Sir Alex Ferguson and Michael Jackson? Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August

r.i.p........................

Edited by tab1

no but i am not making it up,am i, where have you been for the last??? many years,the man paid mega bucks well documented to stop him being prosecuted.

at the end of the day if he had been in prison he would still be alive.

I doubt it.

Sad he has passed away as I liked his music.

Even if his personal life was very dodgy.

R.I.P

How sad. I love the Jacksons & he was definately the King of Pop after Mr Elvis himself.

I wonder what shall happen to his children? How traumatic for them. Where ever he maybe I hope he is at peace.

Honest to god, one of my 'friends' on Facebook has just posted this as his status:

"says WTF as if he's dead!!!! I dnt believe it!! P.s. If any1 knows who the girl with a blue/green top on and black skirt with her mates, 1 had a really short White dress on and 2 other girls and 1 guy sitting outside thevtfoll cart tonight if any1 knows who she was tell her she was well fit!!! LOL"

This country...

Edited by AndrewC

R.I.P JACKO, LEGEND XXXXXXXXX YOU R NOT ALONE XXX

im so shocked,

he was just a victim of trial by media.

Brilliant entertainer :sad:

To be fair he has been looking a bit pale recently

There were reports that he had been diagnosed with skin cancer? But not sure how true these reports are?

Madness, my Dad's 50 next year,

after all the obvious low life comments and disrespect, this is a shock and is massive massive news, nothing was ever proven about the guy and i feel music has lost a talented talented guy, his children will be devastated.

RIP JACKO!