BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

WHAT??

where did i say only whites can be racist????

you lot make things up *sigh*

i said where and why black power comes from...and yes its reverse racism, and as such.........ive already stated...twice, is ALSO wrong

Okay, fair comment.

So you'd be happy for your daughter to have a relationship with a black man? Don't worry I know you won't answer!!:hihi:

does it matter on his colour???

it matters if hes a decent person / human being?

as ive stated in the past (numerous times) id rather be friends with a decent black fella, than a white scummy, smack addled, granny mugger (and no before anybody starts ranting i dont believe all white people are that, same as not all black people are, BUT SOME ARE)

everyone should be proud of who they are including the white race

White people and black people are members of the same race, we're all humans. It's like saying cats with black fur are a different race from cats with tabby coloured fur.

does it matter on his colour???

it matters if hes a decent person / human being?

as ive stated in the past (numerous times) id rather be friends with a decent black fella, than a white scummy, smack addled, granny mugger (and no before anybody starts ranting i dont believe all white people are that, same as not all black people are, BUT SOME ARE)

It wasn't directed at you mel, but at tab1. He hasn't answered yet though:hihi:

So I'll ask again. tab1 since you have just been defending black people, you must respect them enough to let your daughter have a relationship with one. What about boyfridays son, he's a fine fellow, if he had one, would you allow your daughter to have a relationship with him?:thumbsup:

Well this started of a bit tame, It's getting a little more entertaining now.

Here's another hot potato......enjoy!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8065597.stm

:)

That is interesting Frank and it seems to have given you immense pleasure, but why is a hot potato in a BNP thread? I will however try and clarify the issue however;

To explain things in perspective, Firstly, I disagree with any objections to using the word Allah in Christianity or Judaism. The word Allah translates from Arabic as "The creator" and in all Arabic scriptures of Judaism and Christianity it has been used as reference to GOD of Abraham. Allah is not a word linked to Islam only but was used before Islam came about. Majority of the Muslims would support the Christian Church's equal right to use of the word IMO.

That is interesting Frank and it seems to have given you immense pleasure, but why is a hot potato in a BNP thread? I will however try and clarify the issue however;

To explain things in perspective, Firstly, I disagree with any objections to using the word Allah in Christianity or Judaism. The word Allah translates from Arabic as "The creator" and in all Arabic scriptures of Judaism and Christianity it has been used as reference to GOD of Abraham. Allah is not a word linked to Islam only but was used before Islam came about. Majority of the Muslims would support the Christian Church's equal right to use of the word IMO.

Well said that man!!:D

wrong post..............................

wrong post..............................

You have the same Polish Postman as me then.....:hihi:

It wasn't directed at you mel, but at tab1. He hasn't answered yet though:hihi:

So I'll ask again. tab1 since you have just been defending black people, you must respect them enough to let your daughter have a relationship with one. What about boyfridays son, he's a fine fellow, if he had one, would you allow your daughter to have a relationship with him?:thumbsup:

I think you are a sad fool Frank who has asked this very same question at least five times in the past three years and I have answered time and time again so what the hell has it got to with politics of the BNP and the Black power both of which I disagree with.

I think you are a sad fool Frank who has asked this very same question at least five times in the past three years and I have answered time and time again so what the hell has it got to with politics of the BNP and the Black power both of which I disagree with.

I would be interested in the response. You cant claim to be without predudice if you then think other races are not worthy of your daughter / neice / sister.

If not you then, but on the whole are Muslims more or less likely than any other group in the coutry to bless mixed marriages?

MOD: There have been several posts removed which were posted by a duplicate poster and responses thereto. Sorry if it makes other posts less than intelligible.

why are people proud to be black i can never understand that

..don't you think it's good to be proud, whoever you are?