BNP Megathread (23-05-2009 to 29-06-2009)

so not everyone thinks the BNP are that bad, i saw one mp moaning about how bad the BNP are well if they got their act together people wouldn,t turn to the BNP

so not everyone thinks the BNP are that bad, i saw one mp moaning about how bad the BNP are well if they got their act together people wouldn,t turn to the BNP

Only a tiny minority of deluded voters will turn to the BNP. The real winner will be apathy, causing a record low turn out.

BNP WINNERS IN MP SCANDAL

A new Sunday Express survey suggests that a disillusioned 55 per cent of voters would not vote at all in the Euros. Among those intending to vote, the BNP picked up 38.4 per cent support compared to 19.2 per cent for Labour.

The result gives the Tories 13.4 per cent of the vote, the Liberal Democrats 10.7 per cent and the Greens and the UK Independent Party 7.1 per cent each.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103025/BNP-winners-in-MP-scandal

Rarely have I seen such tosh in a newspaper article. It seems to imply that Hazel Blears is standing against Nick Griffin. :confused:

if only the deluded turn out to vote and they vote BNP now that will be interesting

BNP WINNERS IN MP SCANDAL

A new Sunday Express survey suggests that a disillusioned 55 per cent of voters would not vote at all in the Euros. Among those intending to vote, the BNP picked up 38.4 per cent support compared to 19.2 per cent for Labour.

The result gives the Tories 13.4 per cent of the vote, the Liberal Democrats 10.7 per cent and the Greens and the UK Independent Party 7.1 per cent each.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/103025/BNP-winners-in-MP-scandal

..remember where you read it, and the demographic of the readership ;)

I haven't seen one person actually post and say that the BNP will do well because their policies are what is needed in this country. Everyone says that they will do well because of a protest vote against the big three parties.

So even if the BNP does actually increase their votes in any upcoming election, have they managed to become more than a protest vote? So instead of them becoming more popular, are there just more people protesting?

I haven't seen one person actually post and say that the BNP will do well because their policies are what is needed in this country. Everyone says that they will do well because of a protest vote against the big three parties.

So even if the BNP does actually increase their votes in any upcoming election, have they managed to become more than a protest vote? So instead of them becoming more popular, are there just more people protesting?

exactly

i keep on asking on here, and in real life 2 questions

1: whats english that you can be really proud of

2: what policies / manifestos (apart from anti immigration) do the bnp have

i never get a straight answer

(i even told a guy at work what i thought was something to be proud of of being english, i still never got his answer)

They are hoping perhaps to gain a protest vote but then make it out to be the solid support as a result of people coming to their senses. Being truthful isn't in their nature when it comes to creating a false impression of how very popular they are.

exactly

i keep on asking on here, and in real life 2 questions

1: whats english that you can be really proud of

2: what policies / manifestos (apart from anti immigration) do the bnp have

i never get a straight answer

(i even told a guy at work what i thought was something to be proud of of being english, i still never got his answer)

You never get a straight answer? I remember Peoples voice demolishing the weak and frankly ignorant arguments of the majority of anti-bnp posters on here. Thebangingman always gives a good account of himself as well. The antis on here are a shambles. You should be ashamed.

why are people proud to be black i can never understand that

They are hoping perhaps to gain a protest vote but then make it out to be the solid support as a result of people coming to their senses. Being truthful isn't in their nature when it comes to creating a false impression of how very popular they are.

It won't happen as they are not slick political performers need to keep any protest vote, lets not forget that they are just a bunch of buffoons; look at their recent campaigns for confirmation of this!

You never get a straight answer? I remember Peoples voice demolishing the weak and frankly ignorant arguments of the majority of anti-bnp posters on here.

??

i never saw her give a straight answer at all........and no honest personal answer to those questions either.

all i saw her spout was a stream of pro bnp spiel that couldve come straight from simon darbys office.

and yet again somebody goes in for the character assassination of people on the opposing side but DOESNT write an honest account of the points ive just mentioned.

Edited by melthebell