The joys of being in a relationship

Further to Epiphany's post about how its great to be single, I want to start a thread which says that I'm really happy I'm in a relationship.

I love coming home to cuddles and a cuppa, having those comfortable silences where you're just happy with each others company, having someone there who makes you laugh till you cry, pokes fun at you but would kill anyone else who did the same.

What do all the other coupled up forummers like about being in a relationship? What is it that your partner does that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, and glad to be alive?

:love:

Edited by Kaizabella

It's not that I simply love being in a relationship, more that I love being in THIS relationship! I'm so happy,a s sickening as it is!

I love having someone to cuddle, chat and bicker with! I love everything about him, even the annoying bits, of which we all have some! I love laughing at the same things, the in-jokes, and never having to eat tea alone. The simple things are the most special.

being there for eachother, someone to share the load, someone to moan at ;), making eachother happy, having someone to share things with etc.......................................................and of course good sex on tap!!!:D

:D @ Lyndix. Definitely :D

Also, someone to help me carry the shopping, someone who doesn't care if I stagger in at 3 in the morning drunk with my make up smeared down my face, he just laughs and makes me breakfast in the morning, someone who tells me my ass looks fine no matter what I'm wearing, and means it.

I love being in a relationship - my dinner is always ready when I get in from 't pub, the house is always clean and tidy, my shirts seem to magically move from bedroom floor to cupboard (and creases disappear in the process) and the fridge no longer seems to ever be empty.

At least in a relationship you get to know the view of another person.

All the blinking time !!!

I love being in a relationship - my dinner is always ready when I get in from 't pub, the house is always clean and tidy, my shirts seem to magically move from bedroom floor to cupboard (and creases disappear in the process) and the fridge no longer seems to ever be empty.

Sounds like you're in a relationship with your mother. ;)

Eugh. That has put me off my lunch :D

No - although she's ageing terribly. Not like she does much after work...

Cuddling up to them when getting into a cold bed, getting their opinion on something personal, when there is no-else you would/could ask, sharing the bills.

Eugh. That has put me off my lunch :D

Why? Are you in a relationship with his mother?:o