Woman who walks around Fargate singing & preaching?

Just a final thought........how about you look at the thread title and have a think about your last post and it's general direction? Notice any differences? Any pointless wrong turns? :loopy:

The thread is about a Christian lady who is singing in Fargate.

Then someone has to introduce Islam into the thread.

Will you have a word with Altus please and tell them to keep on topic.

Ta.

You have to admit, though, Grahame, with a quote from GKC in your signature, there is a certain touch of irony!!!! However, you are right, it has gone off thread a bit!

And you are not helping by talking about the Crusades which were only brought about by the Muslim invasion of Jerusalem in AD638 and the closing of all roads to Jerusalem thereby stopping the Christian and Jewish pilgrims.

The invasion of Jerusalem by Muslims was illegal and the Crusades were replying to an illegal act.

Edited by Grahame

Surely, biblically, any killing of humans is illegal? I don't know the history but I'm quite sure your assessment of the background is right. One wonders what the "Prince of Peace" would have thought, though?

The thread is about a Christian lady who is singing in Fargate.

Then someone has to introduce Islam into the thread.

Will you have a word with Altus please and tell them to keep on topic.

Ta.

I suggest you go and read mazmw's post in this thread.

Surely, biblically, any killing of humans is illegal? I don't know the history but I'm quite sure your assessment of the background is right. One wonders what the "Prince of Peace" would have thought, though?

Killing people as you know is against the teaching of Christ and of course the Ten Commandments and if we can tell the tree by its fruit, and we can, then the Crusaders were Christian in name only as indeed a lot more are in the world today.

I would suggest they were not Christians as I understand it.

I don't disagree with you about Jehovah being God's personal name as Jehovah is God.

The French Christians pray to Dieu, the Arab Christians pray to Allah. Allah is Arabic for God just as Dieu is French for God. It's not difficult.

Next thing you know the Jews will be going on about their God and then the catholics, and next thing you know we will have all sorts of Gods involved. Why can't we just have one god, that's what I would like to know? And why can't he be a white ethnic-British god who likes footie, keeping vicious dogs, and eats lard?

God must like footie, that's the only reason I can think of to explain Manchester United is that they must be his team.

Edited by SallyLaLaLa