Britains Got Talent

But you have enough of a passing interest to post on this thread. ;)
I was agreeing with pattricia on what is an open forum.

Love the show but how does a lop-eared horror show work out as more talented than many, especially the last show's 12-year old virtuoso on the drums?

my sentiments exactly, the bloke & his wife were nothin more than a freak show :loopy:

is anyone watching BGT at the moment and thinks there is something wrong with Simon Cowells mouth! It looks like he's been to dentist and had a needle or something. Anyone else noticed or is it just me?

Correction, it is a talent show, if the singers and dancers are the most talented out of the selections then they are what should go through.

The trouble is though, that more often than not, the public will vote for what appeals to them rather than the comparative talents or comparative difficulty of the acts.

That's generally why singers and to a lesser extent dancers get more votes than say a magic act would get.

The magician may be extremley talented and managed to pull off a difficult routine perfectly, but it would still lose out to a say a singing or dance routine that the public can relate to more ,even though perhaps they actually have less REAL talent than the magician.

The toe tapping and sometimes emotional appeal of singing and dancing acts give them a distinct advantage over other "variety acts".

Edited by Kingmaker2

is anyone watching BGT at the moment and thinks there is something wrong with Simon Cowells mouth! It looks like he's been to dentist and had a needle or something. Anyone else noticed or is it just me?

I'm watching it and can't say i've noticed anything :confused:

why did they buzz nick hell early, they may aswell let him finish, watch him or listen to penis morgan talk for longer..... belly dancing = yawn.

of course they saving boyal to the end to keep evrybody watching.

and boy is she looking hot today, i wonder which charity shop she got her dress from.

and boy is she looking hot today, i wonder which charity shop she got her dress from.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Susan Boyle.... voice of an angel.... face like a sack of badgers... :gag:

2 singing/dance acts get through......quel suprise!;)