Britains Got Talent

singers should go on x-factor

So wherer should 'Cross Dressers' go?

To gender re-assignment :hihi:

i was thinking they should go for a walk off the edge of a cliff :)

that would be the only entertainment they could give.

Britains got talent ?? :hihi:

George Sampson has just been announced as Special Guest on the Britain's Got Talent Live tour at Sheffield Arena on Satruday 13th June - more info an Arena web site http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Britains%20Got%20Talent%20Live%20Tour%202009/

I though Shaun Smith - the 17 year old rugby player - at the end of the show was really talented

Edited by ukstudent

If the 'best friend' was really worth having she would have run on and told 'Vanessa' to go for it.

That's what I was thinking.

Did anyone see this guy http://talent.itv.com/videos/video/item_200163.htm

WOW!

I love Cowells response about it being like a dog meowing:)

I, for one, was right impressed, like in my case, Simon and the other judges were quite shocked at a man being able to produce such high notes, albeit better (Remember he has been professionally coached) than my effort lol.

Also remind yourselves that he got three 'Yes' votes and I got two, just one away from the next round!:hihi:

In the long run, my money would be on the marvellous Susan Boyle to win; let's face it, us men who can sing unnaturally high notes have a freakshow appeal about them; but best luck to Greg or whatever his name is again, for doing something out of the ordinary...:thumbsup:

I, for one, was right impressed, like in my case, Simon and the other judges were quite shocked at a man being able to produce such high notes, albeit better (Remember he has been professionally coached) than my effort lol.

Also remind yourselves that he got three 'Yes' votes and I got two, just one away from the next round!:hihi:

In the long run, my money would be on the marvellous Susan Boyle to win; let's face it, us men who can sing unnaturally high notes have a freakshow appeal about them; but best luck to Greg or whatever his name is again, for doing something out of the ordinary...:thumbsup:

Like I said before, the trouble with this show is that the viewers often lose sight at what it is they are voting for.

It is not to vote for the act that YOU like best, but it is the act that you think the Queen would like best.

Sure,the true aim of the show is to generate as much cash via phone voting and advertising revenue.

But I think the final vote shouldn't be so much determined by the public but by persons in the Royal household, if not the Queen herself then perhaps the more media friendly princes....they know what their grandmother would enjoy the most.

Do we really think the Queen liked George Sampson's act:confused:

Again, the young man that can sing like a woman.......does the Queen really want to see that:?:

As for Susan Boyle, whilst she may well be able to sing well for someone that isn't a professional, again is that what the Queen would enjoy most:?:....let's not forget she has probably heard the greatest classical singers in world in her time.

What I think should be picked is definitely a non singing act....as I said I'm sure there are already a number of decent professional singers already booked on the night.

This year it needs to be something visual, but not anything that is too youth orientated, but appeals to older people....remember the Queen is in her eighties not twenties.

Edited by Kingmaker2

there seem to be a few strippers on it this year there was one on it last night

Like I said before, the trouble with this show is that the viewers often lose sight at what it is they are voting for.

It is not to vote for the act that YOU like best, but it is the act that you think the Queen would like best.

I disagree. The Royal Variety show isn't just a show for the Queen, she just happens to be one of the audience (every other year). Surely the 'variety' show is intended to entertain all the guests there and the tv viewers? Like all variety shows not everyone will like all the acts. Since the show will be broadcast on BBC1 why shouldn't the tv licence payers decide what THEY want to see on the show?