Britains Got Talent

Susan Boyle is annoying now. She's got through to the final on a sympathy vote, and has a publicity machine surrounding her that will gift her a load of votes in the final, no matter how good everyone else is. She doesn't come across as a nice person now, either.

Glad that Diversity got through, they actually do have talent.

Susan Boyle is annoying now. She's got through to the final on a sympathy vote, and has a publicity machine surrounding her that will gift her a load of votes in the final, no matter how good everyone else is. She doesn't come across as a nice person now, either.

Glad that Diversity got through, they actually do have talent.

Perhaps, but that said Ms.Boyle's performance was better than Nick Hell and the little girl singer dancer.

Susan Boyle was actually off key at the start but soon picked it up, Obviously she is as nutty as they come! I liked faces of disco, funny act and as soon as they donned the simon cowell mask it was obvious piers moron was gonna buzz because it wasn't him! He is such a prick!

does willy wonker know that nick hell is marrying one of his umpa lumpas???

Just wait while I get on next year, It's a surreal act based on plate spinning but with ferrets and they sing Mysterious girl by Peter Andre very solemnley whilst twirling round with bare bums... Going on Susan Boyle it's gotta be a winner :hihi:

Perhaps, but that said Ms.Boyle's performance was better than Nick Hell and the little girl singer dancer.

Hmm. It's not saying a lot to say that she was better than Nick Hell. Everyone else was, too. Was she better than the little girl? Matter of opinion I suppose, I'd say it was a close call to make, given as the girl actually has a good personality, and their singing ability is fairly evenly matched in my opinion especially relative to their ages. (And this is coming from someone who doesn't go for cute little kid acts.)

and boy is she looking hot today, i wonder which charity shop she got her dress from.

CCCs Renta Tent department.:gag:

Great voice though, bit like a Rolls Royce engine in Ford Transit.

Susan Boyle was actually off key at the start but soon picked it up
True I was a bit concerned.

I thought little Natalie looked like a ten year old performing like a twenty year old. It just didn't look right to me. She has years ahead to make a career for herself.

Was she better than the little girl? Matter of opinion I suppose, I'd say it was a close call to make, given as the girl actually has a good personality, and their singing ability is fairly evenly matched in my opinion especially relative to their ages. (And this is coming from someone who doesn't go for cute little kid acts.)

I beg to differ, the 10 year old girl's act (Natalie is it?)was poor tonight(She performed better in the previous round).

She didn't deserve to get through on that performance regardless of how young she was.

when they announced Susan Boyle had got through (surprise, surprise), I found her very embarrassing with her stupid, silly little antics. Don't like her