Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

i've seen the fencing,,bloody killjoys,, we had some great fun at back of buchannon shops,,we used to get on the roof of shoppers paradise,, and just hang out,, next to the thresher was the kingdom hall for jehovas witnesses,, we was on the roof looking through the window and they saw us,, they was going mad,, so we scarpered,, we slid down the roof near chinese,it was about a 12 foot drop,everyone jumped off,i did and nearly broke my y ankle,,they chased us all round lytton estate, then police turned up, we was all sh***ing ourselves,,we did not get caught,,,,good times :hihi::hihi:

Please tell me what the name of the hairdresser's was...!!!!

hi,i lived on cross,only discoverd this site last night .ive had a good laugh reading some.i left cross in 95,but im still a cross girl.well just hit 40 to be honest.my mum n gran lived on cross.my mum left colley in 1960.i left colley in85.mum told me today she was only in trouble the once with mr weatherhall,he taught french,my mum couldnt pronounce onion,he thew sum keys at her.nice man.of course i was an angel.kidding.

hi,i lived on cross,only discoverd this site last night .ive had a good laugh reading some.i left cross in 95,but im still a cross girl.well just hit 40 to be honest.my mum n gran lived on cross.my mum left colley in 1960.i left colley in85.mum told me today she was only in trouble the once with mr weatherhall,he taught french,my mum couldnt pronounce onion,he thew sum keys at her.nice man.of course i was an angel.kidding.

welcome to the forum,, i hope you have some great memories of parson cross and hope you put on here any stories of the cross