Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

my bro lived on dryden way in the flats but its half way between old ritz and southey club,, but not sure where dryden road is,,is it the one that the forty foot pub is at the bottom,, if it is then i think its classed as parson cross

it is the first turn left up southey hill but goes right round to other end of southey hill and there was old parson x and new parson x

They say you can take the man out of Parson Cross but you cant take Parson Cross out of the man.

I live in a relatively posh area now but I still pop out at nights to nick wheel trims off cars and I`m regularly to be seen hanging around the local petrol station yelling abuse at passing cars then running like hell if they stop.

Hey Richard! Thanx for my PM. Checked out your stuff....gr8!

I lived on Adlington (born 1968) went to Yewlands, but spent alot of time from 15 onwards with my bf smoking round back of shops on Buchanan when we should have been in class, like I told you b4.

Happy Days (mostly!)