Unofficial Forum Meet - Division St/Climax - Friday 24th April 2009!!

I might come along too, I need to put a few faces to names as I've had a couple of dreams about meeting some of you! Sheffield Forum is taking over my life and dreams!!

I might come along too, I need to put a few faces to names as I've had a couple of dreams about meeting some of you! Sheffield Forum is taking over my life and dreams!!

Having dreams about us? :suspect:

What sort of night is climax?

Just curious, I won't be able to come to anything for a while, I'm having huge money problems at the moment.

sad isn't it, I do dream a lot anyway, not many make any sense.

I dreamt I came to a pub meet and met you and Mojo, Mojo was really funny but you were really boring :D

sad isn't it, I do dream a lot anyway, not many make any sense.

I dreamt I came to a pub meet and met you and Mojo, Mojo was really funny but you were really boring :D

Cheeky sod. Yes, I am very boring btw!!!

You're spot on there Shelectric :thumbsup::D

ah, no can do im afraid, probably be out celebrating my birthday that night

Will there be any birds coming to this meet?

You can't tell by the usernames who is male or female.

I may bring a friend who has a large Mole on his forehead, please if this lad comes can noone make an issue of it, or draw attention to his disgusting feature

Will there be any birds coming to this meet?

Unlikely, I think they'd mess the dancefloor up too much with their constant flying and pooing and chirping and whatnot.

Since I will have a little bit of money by then and it seems at least a couple of people I've already met are going then I might be able to come along to some of this. Depends on what happens earlier as I'm meeting someone during the day.

Those who want Climax tickets (mojo1, katy1981, shiesh and me) I will be getting them on Wednesday. If anyone else wants one they are £4, a whole £1 cheaper than on the door.

I have bought a new shirt as well :banana: