Do You Have A Stalker? Please Help!

She came into my work place a couple of months back and started chatting to me, I did my best to be nice and listened and laughed when I was expected to.

Then she started to come in weekly and just stand around waiting for me - I couldn't really get away as she would spot me a mile off and yell 'HELLO!'. I then got my workmates to warn me and pretend that other important work was waiting to be done elsewhere . . . so I would have to go.

The thing is - now it's at least twice a week, she waits around for me and I wouldn't mind if she was interesting, or had a point to her stories, but she just mumbles on about tripe!

Does anyone have any advice before this becomes a daily occurance? :help: :help:

You could have just told me to my face you weren't interested in me! Don't worry just kidding it's not me.

If I were you the next she comes in get one of your work mates

to call your mobile while you are stood with her. When you answer it you can pretend it's your girlfriend and sound all loved up on the phone to her so the scary stalker will think you madly in love. :thumbsup: :

Originally posted by dawny1

When you answer it you can pretend it's your girlfriend and sound all loved up on the phone to her so the scary stalker will think you madly in love. :thumbsup: :

.... and set about 'eliminating' her :shocked: