Do You Have A Stalker? Please Help!

Originally posted by nick2

What you need is my new service, "Rent-a-puff", for a small fee, we will send you a genuine homosexual who you can introduce as your boyfriend.

No amount of quizzing about shopping, Boyzone, scatter cushions or quiche recipes will rat him out as a straight mate pretending to be gay.

She'll think your gay and leave you alone.

For an additional fee we can arange for her to find you in a compromising possition with one of our agents, but I would only recommend that for extreme cases.

PMSL!!!:P :P :thumbsup: I dont think I'm ready to go that far just yet Nick, but thanks for the offer mate!:P

( Touchwood ) I haven't seen her for a couple of days! I'm thinking she may be a forummer and may have read this! . . . will wait and see what happens now.

You'll be glad to know my workmates think it's hilarious and are starting to pull all sorts of silly little pranks now. . . I got a phonecall from a heavy breathing woman saying she was sorry she'd missed me but her bus was late and had to jog to get here same time as me!!!! the B*****ds!! :o

Archived