Sheffield gangs. How best to solve this problem?

well carbooter i do agree with the tougher punishments to deter others from copying but im not sure if the prisons these days are a punishment, a criminal is not punished meerly rehabilitated and in many cases i can understand this because not all people who go to prison are necesserily bad people, for example the people who protested against the original poll tax wernt what you would class as hardened criminals, however the ones who repeat offend should be sent to the old wormwood scrubbs type prison environments where they should be punished throughout their stay there with hard labour not handled with kid gloves and told its societys fault they are the way they are, we all live in the same society but it doesnt mean we all go around carrying weapons in gangs and stabbing and beating people up, its the choice of the individual to do that and peer pressure is no excuse, it weakness and if these people have no minds of their own then whats stopping them from looking upto a serial killer and copying what they do because it might look cool to them

yes the horrid little retches that litter our parks, shops and street corners, who have never done a thing in their lifes to be proud of and continue to damage good peoples property, burn and destroy our wheelybins and generally make a pain of themselfs for no reason other than to show off, they break into out properties and beat up our grandmas, how do we solve this problem?
Have a police that does something with them, removes them from society, forces them under threat to behave not like idiots. Quite literally, a cull on every bad apple, first offence lock up.

The ONLY way to stop this is how they stopped it the first time in sheffield I.E when it was the sheffield gang wars

Lock em up hard ,Come down on em HARDER

And NATIONAL SERIVCE 2 OR 3 YEARS MIN.

You are too soft with them. Let us learn from Saudi Arabia , flog them and then chop their heads of. Too many do - gooders in this country.

not sure if national service will solve the problem you see most of these social rejects brag about being soljaz or whatever they call themselfs, truth is theyd all go crying back to mummy if they had to be a real soldier like the old boys of WWII who fought for our country only for it to turn out like this with scummy drug addicted violent yobs reeking havok on our streets like clifflad said were way too soft only way to put an end to this is by tougher sentenceing and punishment rather than rehabilitation, dont know about the decapitation though mate but maybe only way to find out is to try it :hihi:

not sure if national service will solve the problem you see most of these social rejects brag about being soljaz or whatever they call themselves, truth is they'd all go crying back to mummy if they had to be a real soldier like the old boys of WWII who fought for our country only for it to turn out like this with scummy drug addicted violent yobs reeking havoc on our streets like clifflad said were way too soft only way to put an end to this is by tougher sentencing and punishment rather than rehabilitation, don't know about the decapitation though mate but maybe only way to find out is to try it :hihi:

Ointment, that's what you need when you've had your head chopped off, tha'll be reight, soon grow a new 'un. :hihi:

(excellent line from Blackadder):hihi:

Slightly veering off topic, there is a programme on C4 (available on their catch up) about letting 10 girls and 10 boys aged between 8-12, loose with no parenting. I was amazed how badly they coped!

well thats solved the problem with gangs, decapitate them all and if it dunt work put some ointment on so they grow their heads back, no harm done :hihi:

didnt catch that programme i saw the advert and it looked good, wouldnt expect them to be awsome at it, little beggers

Lock em up hard ,Come down on em HARDER

You think that will stop people in the first place?

Yorachi, 19, of Wensley Street, Fir Vale, sobbed as he was told he would spend the best years of his life behind bars

The punishment in this case seemed far fairer than in other cases. However, do they care what the punishment is beforehand? Would it have deterred this person from being involved?

(from this page)

Try reading further down on the thread he made! he was being sarcastic as stated.

He posted that about an hour and a half after originally posting the thread. And after nearly an hour after I'd commented about it in here. Come on matty, I'm not stupid. ;)