The curse of the 'golliwog' strikes again.

I find the remarks that have been made about Jo Brand's looks offensive on her behalf and demand that Tricky and beer be banished from SF right away.

Neither CT or JB can help what looks they were born with. At least neither of em are wasting their time like the rest of us, posting waffle on an internet forum :D

What would be most interesting is the reaction of the person the remark was about. If they said they weren't bothered, and were not offended in the least, would that make any difference.

After all that person is really the only person entitled to be offended, aren't they.

She didn't say all black people look like *******, just that this one person had hair like a golly. I honestly fail to see what is wrong with that.

I am extremely short, and have been the butt of many jokes over the years. You know what, the best way to shut up people who made remarks was to laugh. If we could all lighten up a little, more effort could be focussed on real vicious racial discrimination.

Hi shorty. I have a big beer belly.:hihi:

Hi shorty. I have a big beer belly.:hihi:

Hi BBB, though somehow that doesn't come off as well as Shorty.

We should all respect ourselves, no matter what nature has given us, and if you can do that you won't let yourself be offended by thoughtless or jokey comments.

Are you the bloke who trod on my fingers last night?:hihi:

I have no idea - I was intoxtethcated at the time (or somewhere in Liverpool or Barnsley - wherever, there were a lot of Northern people all talking in funny accents).

Tee hee - they did sound funny.

I got back a 3 in the morning thanks to the elephant I borrowed from the zoo.

Hi BBB, though somehow that doesn't come off as well as Shorty.

We should all respect ourselves, no matter what nature has given us, and if you can do that you won't let yourself be offended by thoughtless or jokey comments.

I disrespect myself - sometimes 2 or 3 times a day!