Walkers Crisps New Flavour - Support Sheffield!

I'd also quite like the mysterious "Jane from Sheffield" to be a tad more specific about what she means by "Fish and Chips" flavour. What sort of fish - cod, haddock, plaice or what? Is it battered or in breadcrumbs? And are the chips fried in fat or oil, are they crinkle or straight cut or worse still those horrible microwaveable ones?

Sorry Jane, but if you can't be bothered to go into detail about how and why you came up with this flavour, I can't be bothered to vote for you.

Apparently, when you submitted a flavour you also had to send a picture which was your "inspiration" for it. So if more than one person picked a flavour which made it to the final, the person who had also sent the best picture was chosen.
That's right.

Sorry was meaning to ask but what would the lady get if she won. only it's not exactly supporting Sheffield unless the flavour is called 'Fish & Chips as made in Sheffield' The only winner would be Walkers.
£50K plus 1% of any sales!!!! Not a bad prize, eh? I wonder how many grumpy b-----s on this Forum will complain about that too?

I can't believe how negative some people are being.

Maybe she should have invented Sour Grapes flavour?

Edited by RozeePozee

mmm something fishy going on here, sure your not Jane in disguise?:hihi:

:hihi: I wish, given the prize money. but sadly, no, I'm just being pro-Sheffield.

Right .. just had the builder's breakfast ones ..

The first taste that hits you is a sort of eggy taste, followed by tomato and smoky bacon .. strange, but not bad ...

I thought the fish and chip ones were so bad, even with actual salt and vinegar to brighten them up. I threw them away, in return for the builders breakfast ones!

Hardly inspirational, since there was / is and existing buscuit type snack called Fish n Chips.

Don't care where she be from, I aint votin' for 'er.

i agree , Crisps are bad for you and fish and chips from chippy are better :hihi:;)