Walkers Crisps New Flavour - Support Sheffield!

I'll probably vot for teh chilli and chocolate flavour. All the other flavours seem to be very meat orientated and Im veggie.

We've tried them all except the fish and chip ones !!

Not been impressed with any of em to be honest.

My entry was Fajhita and sour cream.....at least it sounds nicer than eating a squirrel :gag:

Tried them all but I am afraid I will be voting for the onion bhaji ones as they are great

If she was really from Sheffield, then she should've thought of Henderson's relish! Gordon Benett... :hihi:

Actually, I think if they do the relish crisp, it would've been a hit. :)

Threads like this amuses me, and reminds me why I do like Sheffield so. It's like a big bicker-fest at the best of times.

Yeh, but Walkers is HUGE ! They could market and promote the crisps, and then maybe we can increasethe production of Henderson relish in Sheffield... you know, increase the business and all that. I have no heck of an idea who is Yorkshire Crisps. :confused:

tried them all except the builders breakfast ones, fish and chips were definately the nicest but do taste rather similar to scampi fries.

:gag::gag::gag::gag:dont back her the flavour was rubbish, chilli and chocolate was better i hope she loses absolute dog poo :gag::gag::gag::gag:

tried them all except the builders breakfast ones, fish and chips were definately the nicest but do taste rather similar to scampi fries.

That's what I though. I tried them and thought 'Hmm... hint of scampi and that's about it. Meh.'

BTW, Hoisin and Crispy Duck are vile!

:gag::gag::gag::gag:dont back her the flavour was rubbish, chilli and chocolate was better i hope she loses absolute dog poo :gag::gag::gag::gag:

Oddly enough "Absolute Dog Poo" was one of the shortlisted flavours in the Walkers crisp competition but, despite heavy voting for it in the Rotherham area, it didn't make the final cut.