Walkers Crisps New Flavour - Support Sheffield!

No cheese and tuna sounds so wrong. Can't stand the smell of Cheese & Onion crisps so would be a stumbling block into my sarnie. Maybe if desperate would go for Salt and Vinegar.Corned Beef salad and crisps is nice also. Mmmmm

i think someone should ask for a hendersons relish crisp :D

I would not put Hendersons relish on anything on my plate. But if I make a stew it's not the same without it. Same goes for a chilli or bolognaise - spelling!!

i havnt tried the fish and chips 1 yet. ive tried builders breakfast,onion bhaji and chilli n chocolate n didnt like n e of them! i actually entered this competition but didnt get through to the final. my entry was cheesy beans! n i dont think they make them burtons fish n chips n e more. there is a group on facebook to get them back into production

A Sheffielder, "Jane from Sheffield" is in the final of Walker's crisps competition to let the public choose its next flavour. Her flavour is "Fish and Chips" (I can't believe they didn't do this already!). If you're feeling patriotic, you can vote for her here: http://www.walkers.co.uk/flavours/default.aspx?ver=high

mmm something fishy going on here, sure your not Jane in disguise?:hihi:

A Sheffielder, "Jane from Sheffield" is in the final of Walker's crisps competition to let the public choose its next flavour. Her flavour is "Fish and Chips" (I can't believe they didn't do this already!). If you're feeling patriotic, you can vote for her here: http://www.walkers.co.uk/flavours/default.aspx?ver=high

Great ad from Walkers and a great idea to get the opinions of everyone.

Sorry was meaning to ask but what would the lady get if she won. only it's not exactly supporting Sheffield unless the flavour is called 'Fish & Chips as made in Sheffield' The only winner would be Walkers.

The winner gets £50 000 + royalties of 1% from sales of their flavour.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/is-cajun-squirrel-the-new-cheese-and-onion-1242591.html

But arn't both crisps and chips made of potato, and therefore quite similar, so basically they're going to be "Fish" flavoured............hmmmmmmm, yummy!?!

I think I'd rather have wiggity grub flavour.

I voted for Cajun Squirrel.

Have you tried the Yorkshire crisps, Hendos flavour???........... dont rate then at all.

I'm not voting for any till they get rid of the nasty steak & onion :gag: and bring back beef & onion :love:

I used to like the marmite ones too :D