What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

i havent no, got 4 kids here who have been, yes i can see it all there is alot of people locked in the pub 2

some people on here need to get a grip and not make fun its a very very serious incident over 24 hours now this has been going on

HE DIDNT lock them up or hold them hostage they was there because they wanted to be with there dad,, It was the dad who made them leave
No offence mate but im not just relying on you for your information and therefor am not repeating anything you have told me... u seem to be getting a bit peeved now that others know whats happening aswell as you.... just chillax a bit....

actually how close are you to know these details?

It's one thing to see that the kids have left, it's another knowing the circumstances.

Bang on the doorstep were i have been for last 20 hours what i have said is FACTS

i havent no, got 4 kids here who have been, yes i can see it all there is alot of people locked in the pub 2

Have the police actually made it in then?, i can't believe this is all happening, been over 24 hours now someones got to make the first move soon, it can't go on forever can it... :|

Why do people need to be locked in the pub? Sure they wont be complaining but why?

No offence mate but im not just relying on you for your information and therefor am not repeating anything you have told me... u seem to be getting a bit peeved now that others know whats happening aswell as you.... just chillax a bit....

No sorry if semt that way !! been here having kids who havent been home 5hr friends who live on the block,then reading untruths about dogs been set on fire that was my problem

Original who were the 2 people who got on my bus? do u know em and how they were involved? they only live near Gaunt!

I understand if u dont wanna answer by the way.

Why do people need to be locked in the pub? Sure they wont be complaining but why?

sealed all the area off and evacuated houses,just a place of safety i presume

hes got to come out soon just hope it is soon and before anyone or anythinggets hurt. he is clearly ill and needs help

sealed all the area off and evacuated houses,just a place of safety i presume

So wouln't they evacuate the pub rather than lock people in, or would that cause a bigger problem lol. I know you are only making observations and not the decitions so Im not askng you directly, just if someone knows.

the pub is far enough away to be safe and it's the nearest building of reasonable size and fascilities .