What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

I do think with the amount of police etc now it is to much,they are arriving in all kinds of vehicles and nothing is happening blackstock and overend is completley blocked with vehicles !!!

Done a cuppa go and have another look,, along with quite a few other forumers that have gathered here

I do think with the amount of police etc now it is to much,they are arriving in all kinds of vehicles and nothing is happening blackstock and overend is completley blocked with vehicles !!!

Maybe it's a change of shift. I assume they can't all stay there the whole time.

They not my kids lol, just kids who havent been able to go home and didnt get to the pub in time,it is true over gun shots and still happening now as for all the vehicles around i have no idea

Oh right, poor lil things i hope they get back home soon. have people been in the pub since last night then? Is it near the shops at gleadless surgery? sorry dont know the area all that well yet, not been around here long:confused:

Done a cuppa go and have another look,, along with quite a few other forumers that have gathered here

I'm so tempted but don't want to risk being in the way just to satisfy my nosiness.....

so let us know asap!!

Oh right, poor lil things i hope they get back home soon. have people been in the pub since last night then? Is it near the shops at gleadless surgery? sorry dont know the area all that well yet, not been around here long:confused:

it down in the dip opposite the tip

Not saying anyone is fibbing but if someone is being held hostage why have the police thought of calling the underwater search team to the incident?

We saw the truck with "underwater search team" written on it parked in the pub car park about 7:15.

Why would underwater search team be there, there is no water around :huh:

I'm so tempted but don't want to risk being in the way just to satisfy my nosiness.....

so let us know asap!!

I attempted this earlier and ended up on fleury rd.... think i was heading in the wrong direction, so i came home to get my info from the neighbours instead lol...:hihi:

i have family at the top of overend road and i live out o sheffield how safe are they

Stood In Bedroom Window Only One Thats Left In The Houses Down Here There Negotiating With Him

i have family at the top of overend road and i live out o sheffield how safe are they

im at top and we ok