What's happened on Blackstock Road tonight?

according to my sister he has doused the house inside and out in petrol

he has got or had his kids and the dog in there and the daughter has been rescued

there are alot of fire engines around the h&g because hes been setting fireworks off either inside or on the balcony and with the house doused in petrol theyre worried

she says she over heard the firemen talkin and couldnt get a 100% gospel but she thinks she heard them discussing the house layout and said something like by the time we get in there he'll be unconscious or dead

see i live in essex and im solely relying on this and my family to tell me whats growing on i lived in overend road for near 12 years and still think of my mums house as home this i can honestly say is the first bit of serious trouble i ever heard of that goes for all of gleadless ive lived top middle and bottom of it and nothing more than the gaunt shutting down every mnth

Well i have recently moved onto one of the surrounding estates and am scared., its been one thing after another... i darnt even walk with my kids on the surrounding streets im convinced every car is stolen and being driven by someone aged about 10, im dreading them going to secondary school and i want to go back to what i know.... Its a shame because my house is nice, but i just cant settle, and this isnt helping me at all....

og goodness thats awful lets just hope it all ends peaceful.

overend road is shut off and covered with armed police

Well i have recently moved onto one of the surrounding estates and am scared., its been one thing after another... i darnt even walk with my kids on the surrounding streets im convinced every car is stolen and being driven by someone aged about 10, im dreading them going to secondary school and i want to go back to what i know.... Its a shame because my house is nice, but i just cant settle, and this isnt helping me at all....

seriously hun i wouldnt worry the only thing i ever had a problem with was the kids the same age as me coz i was dressed goth they didnt like it but u will get that everywhere i had it in wincobank when i went to my x's house there used to be alot of car crime when i was younger particularly around the gaunt but your relatively safe i love gleadless valley its not a bad place really

the house isnt doused in petrol he threatened 2 do it. when police finally got in he started shootin fireworks at then. he also got a gun

I can't believe this is happening. I drove past it on my way home today, i only live on the other side of Blackstock road. I grew up on this estate and it used to be so nice. Now we have things like this happening. Never seen anything like it around here.

the house isnt doused in petrol he threatened 2 do it. when police finally got in he started shootin fireworks at then. he also got a gun

just been imformed could another all nighter

Well I wish you all a peaceful goodnight, and I feel I will be getting up to news that this is over tomorrow, one way or another.

but the neighbours dont know anymore than what they see, i meant today the kids wanted to be there with him. i agree he probably has issues, i feel for his family that are going through all this as well.

Yes but what the neighbours see is more than what they are telling us on the news which last time i checked was nothing.

I too feel for his family, especially his kids, they will be going thru this forever now, its always going to be with them what their dad did..... But you cant expect people to say good about him, when hes "doing" so much bad.. I am sorry for the family and im even sorry for him, for whatever made him turn this way..... but he wont get the symapthy vote from me im afraid, im to aware of the effects our parents can have on our whole life and how easily they can spoil a person thru their own silly actions.

I can't see much from where i live. I can see all the cars and stuff parked outside the pub but trees are blocking the rest. I hope its all over soon. You just don't feel safe on this estate anymore.

there are loads ov kids from the primary school across from the horse n groom who have been locked inside the pub from 3:15. they havent been home yet cos no-one is allowed 2 pass the pub due 2 him havin guns and the dozens ov armed police there r numorous amounts ov uniformed police. i take my hat off to the landlord n landlady for lettin the kids stay there n the parents that have fetched other peoples kids aswell as there own and lookin after them. they may b openin the primary school up 4 the kids to stay over night n sleep. POOR KIDS.