Privilege Thalambo let her stay

MOD: I've removed a post which suggests using intimidating tactics against an airline which could leave the forum open to legal action. Please do not repost.

Apologies, to all who posted responses saying much the same, it's what is termed collateral damage.

And once again for the umpteenth plus one time, colonisation has nothing directly to do with these case. However, it does present us indirectly with your thinking on the thoughts of the individual concerned.

I have no problems with anyone who supports the law on the proviso that they aren't selective with it, unfortunately you do not appear to come into this category as you only want to use the law as an argument when it suits you.

History is as long or as short as you want it to be, it doesn't matter if it is one day, one year or a hundred years, all that matters is what is right and wrong and clearly you are unable to apply these principles to any period.

Another poster has indicated that you have previously been known as Nodens on here, I don't subscribe to this viewpoint as he/she had some compassion and frequently defended the rights of people fleeing regimes they didn't like, whereas you seem to be unable to show any humanity to someone who has in all probability suffered some horrendous things in her life.

You really don't get it do you? I don't make the law, I only have to live by it like you or anyone else and I can't see in any way how I can be selective about the law unless I have several to choose from.

If you think I am someone other than myself then please tell my shrink about it.

teeny your a bully' date=' pure and simple. in the last few posts youve made, ive lost all respect for your view points.[/quote']

no i just want to see this woman not returned to Zimbabwe to her death.

nothing more ,

Talking to people nicely and calmly isn't bullying them its trying to stop her having to be put in a situation where she in fear of her life.

I saw this earlier in the thread and you're quite right Titanic, the merits or otherwise of allowing Ms Thalambo to stay here are being clouded by a legal argument over her 'criminal' status that has little merit, as the 'crimes' she's committed say little about her character.

So fraud is acceptable then and after serving several months in prison and being deported by the Home Office along with all the other illegal immigrant criminals in the same fashion is somehow different for Thalambo?

Teeny. Your hassling the wrong people. A airline duty manager has no power or authority over the passenger list. BTW World Business Centre 3 is nowhere near the passenger terminal. They are administrators not the ticket people and will have no contact with the passengers whats so ever.

When you are talking directly to the airlines, any mention or threats such as "an ugly incident on the plane" can be acted upon as a threat to security.

YOU can be arrested!

Listen out for the knock at the door!

nothing more ,

Talking to people nicely and calmly isn't bullying them its trying to stop her having to be put in a situation where she in fear of her life.

No, those of us that saw what you wrote were disgusted.

You have lost all sympathy and more than likely done more damage to this ladys case than good.

nothing more ,

Don't worry your head then, she is being returned to Malawi where she will face imprisonment and three square meals again each day as she had when she was in our prisons for the same crime of fraud that she committed here.

You really don't get it do you? I don't make the law, I only have to live by it like you or anyone else and I can't see in any way how I can be selective about the law unless I have several to choose from.

If you think I am someone other than myself then please tell my shrink about it.

So will you unreservedly condemn all those that have broken the law in the past?

So will you unreservedly condemn all those that have broken the law in the past?

Are you for real? I am laughing now. Do you agree that the criminal fraudster Thalambo should be sent back to her place of origin after her release from prison here like every other illegal immigrant con merchant that takes this state for a ride or are you just too proud to admit that you were taken in and conned by a serial fraudster and to do anything else but to continue to back her with a losing argument would make you look any more stupid than you really are?

You are looking very silly now.