Privilege Thalambo let her stay

Are you for real? I am laughing now. Do you agree that the criminal fraudster Thalambo should be sent back to her place of origin after her release from prison here like every other illegal immigrant con merchant that takes this state for a ride or are you just too proud to admit that you were taken in and conned by a serial fraudster and to do anything else but to continue to back her with a losing argument would make you look any more stupid than you really are?

You are looking very silly now.

Just do us a favour and answer the question.

As someone who wants to see the laws of a country upheld, will you condemn those that have broken the law in the past in order to advance our empire.

Just do us a favour and answer the question.

As someone who wants to see the laws of a country upheld, will you condemn those that have broken the law in the past in order to advance our empire.

When you say "our empire" I assume that it is a part of you as I don't recognise an empire only what I am worth. What happened in the past has nothing to do with me but the future I can add to.

You still haven't answered whether you think the criminal serial fraudster Thalambo should be sent back like all the thieving criminals are right now and you still haven't said if you are embarrassed by backing such a hardened criminal and wanting her to stay here.

When you say "our empire" I assume that it is a part of you as I don't recognise an empire only what I am worth. What happened in the past has nothing to do with me but the future I can add to.

You still haven't answered whether you think the criminal serial fraudster Thalambo should be sent back like all the thieving criminals are right now and you still haven't said if you are embarrassed by backing such a hardened criminal and wanting her to stay here.

I've answered that question on previous posts, but just to remind you I believe anyone should be free to live and work in whichever country they choose.

Now could you kindly answer mine.

If you think it is wrong for someone to break the law in order to come and live in this country, do you also accept it was (emphasise the was) wrong for us as a nation to colonise half the world.

I don't want another history lesson, just a straight yes or no will do.

I think this thread has sort of lost it now by Teeny writing what she did (which was removed) At the end of the day all the do gooders wanting to welcome her in to open arms have now got egg all over there faces due to it not all being as open and shut as it was made out to be!!

She did work illegally Teeny as other people have posted that have worked with her under different names so please stop bleating about this poor poor woman wanting to do voluntry work in a nursing home she was already there earning money illegally!!!

She will be removed from this country as already advised just accept it and start sending her a cheque every month from your hard earned cash!!

It really does bother me why people are still fighting her corner after all the information has come to light about her how silly.

I've answered that question on previous posts, but just to remind you I believe anyone should be free to live and work in whichever country they choose.

Now could you kindly answer mine.

If you think it is wrong for someone to break the law in order to come and live in this country, do you also accept it was (emphasise the was) wrong for us as a nation to colonise half the world.

I don't want another history lesson, just a straight yes or no will do.

So your answer to me about whether Thalambo should be allowed to commit benefit fraud here and serve a prison sentence for it means that any person who wants to work here or fiddle the system should be allowed to? Can I get away with that in another Country and if I chose to do it would you stick up for my rights as a criminal elsewhere?

As for your other subjective question I ask you, who is colonising us right now under international and EU law? and why are we having to use international and EU law to get rid of the worst of them that wish to colonise us?

So no laws were broken in the past.

Unfortunately this question cannot be answered as to do so would mean reviewing all of those countries previously colonised, but I can provide a list for your viewing should you so wish.

But if you are seriously suggesting that it was perfectly legal (in the country invaded) for a foreign occupying force to come in and colonise it, then I suggest you get help as soon as possible.

Unfortunately this question cannot be answered as to do so would mean reviewing all of those countries previously colonised, but I can provide a list for your viewing should you so wish.

But if you are seriously suggesting that it was perfectly legal (in the country invaded) for a foreign occupying force to come in and colonise it, then I suggest you get help as soon as possible.

I am not suggesting anything.

All I asked was for you to substantiate what you have said in previous posts regarding the law being broken.

So your answer to me about whether Thalambo should be allowed to commit benefit fraud here and serve a prison sentence for it means that any person who wants to work here or fiddle the system should be allowed to? Can I get away with that in another Country and if I chose to do it would you stick up for my rights as a criminal elsewhere?

As for your other subjective question I ask you, who is colonising us right now under international and EU law? and why are we having to use international and EU law to get rid of the worst of them that wish to colonise us?

At the risk of repeating myself to you, it should be a basic human right for any individual to go and work in another country. The proviso to this should be that they should provide for themselves through work or the support of someone else.

So if you choose to work elsewhere, then I would have no problem with this.

Regarding your second point I can only assume that you believe it is right for stronger countries to invade weaker ones and to strip them of their natural assets, whilst at the same time it is wrong for individuals from weaker nations to come here and try to better their sorry little lives.

I think that says more about you and your politics than it does about me.

Now where is Nodens when you need him, he'd have stood up and supported this persons desire to stay.