Whats happening at SWFC

harriett

the good thing i suppose is that they have paid so the club dont lose out like they would a paying fan but i wonder how much of an effect it has on the players. just thought, was it 3k season tickets missing from that match or just in general? it seems far too high for just 1 match tbh but i cant remember exactly what was said

Yes 14,792 the lowest league crowd since.....well even I can't remember without searching it !

The club are actually getting concerned apparently ????????????

Well as I have said before, probably on this forum, the club shot itself in the foot big time last May when they increased the ticket prices, whilst still being in danger of getting relegated, with the onset of the credit crunch, and the way many Owls fans felt about the way the club was being run !

Tuesday was a very cold night, we have another home game this Saturday and are 2 weeks off Christmas, the loss of season ticket holders is starting to bite, let's hope the club do the right thing for next season and reduce ticket prices cos it's gonna be a tough year or so financially for many people and businesses !!!

Wakey Wakey Wednesday !!!