R.I.P Tosh13 (Tony)

I never knew Tosh13, but my sincere condoloences go to his family and friends x

(It might be an idea to have this in one of the main sections? I don't frequent the football section, as many others may not, and only learnt of Tosh13's passing through another forum member telling me).

That's a real shame. Tosh13 was one of the best posters on here. He was knowledgable and chose to concentrate on the football more than the repetative 'banter' that often carries on in here.

RIP Tosh13 and condolences to his family.

sonofablade, I don't think there is an official recording of the song, I think it's just a chant used at the games. Perhaps you could get in touch with the club, they might be able to help.

i am tosh13's son ...i am wondering if someone can help me.

i am looking for the chip butty song as my dad wanted it played at his funeral.

i have annie's song but thats not what he wanted.

so if anyone could tell me where i can get greasy chip butty.

i would be most greatful

thankyou for reading my post.

having computer problems. so this may be too late.

a bloke called ronnie sharpe made a cd of all united terrace songs including greasy chip butty. its on most juke boxes round the lane. you can buy it but you will have to register on the blades business crew site or ask about in pubs on london road before games. i should be able to get you a copy but not till saturday. seeing as my pc is knackered i am p,m ing you my phone number.

I believe I could get a copy of the Chip Butty Song from my ex-partner, sonofablade. I will have a word with him, later, PM me and I can try and get it to you...?

hope that may help?

(my condolences, too, to you and your family, as a fellow blade)

Just logged back in after a long, long break and shocked to read the sad news. Condolences. to the family.

Read quiet a few of tosh13's posts & it felt like i knew him in a way,sincere condolences to his family/friends.

R.I.P Tosh13

Up The Blades