Grow up Scotland

The Watcher

Let's face it the Scots haven't got any victories to celebrate so they have to make do with celebrating England being cheated out of a victory. It is pitiful really.

By the way, did you know that scientific tests have shown that on average Scottish penises are one inch shorter than those found in England?

No it's not, the games full of cheats and druggies who can put in a good game!

Well, lets agree to disagree. I think as a footballer he's a legend. What he got up to in his private life wasn't hurting anyone else so I won't let that cloud my judgement.

Butcher is only sore because he got made to look like an idiot for the second goal.

Well i'm sore about it and i wasn't made to look an idiot for the 2nd goal!

Trouble is, people like you don't have enough patriotism, typical of many English.

Let me assure you, and i know this is unlikely, but if this ever happened to Scotland in a World Cup, he wouldn't be allowed in the country.

Well, lets agree to disagree. I think as a footballer he's a legend. What he got up to in his private life wasn't hurting anyone else so I won't let that cloud my judgement.

Agreed to disagree then :thumbsup: There is some respect for him somewhere inside of me, I just haven't found it yet ;)

Well i'm sore about it and i wasn't made to look an idiot for the 2nd goal!

Trouble is, people like you don't have enough patriotism, typical of many English.

Let me assure you, and i know this is unlikely, but if this ever happened to Scotland in a World Cup, he wouldn't be allowed in the country.

You know nothing about me so have no place making those comments. I followed England home and away for more than 4 years taking in Poland, South Africa, Azerbaijan, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Sweden and many other places (plus a world cup and a euro championship). One of the reasons I stopped going was because of narrow minded blinkered people that couldn't appreciate other footballers and other nations.

You know nothing about me so have no place making those comments. I followed England home and away for more than 4 years taking in Poland, South Africa, Azerbaijan, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Sweden and many other places (plus a world cup and a euro championship). One of the reasons I stopped going was because of narrow minded blinkered people that couldn't appreciate other footballers and other nations.

I'll bet you also root for the other home nations when they're playing too.

What has appreciating other players got to do with a cheat punching the ball in the net, and a dodgy ref having no problem with this?

I'll bet you also root for the other home nations when they're playing too.

What has appreciating other players got to do with a cheat punching the ball in the net, and a dodgy ref having no problem with this?

Nope, I don't root for the other home nations. However I do like to see great footballers play well.

So Maradona cheated once against England. I suppose you've never seen an England player dive or handle the ball then?

Nope, I don't root for the other home nations. However I do like to see great footballers play well.

So Maradona cheated once against England. I suppose you've never seen an England player dive or handle the ball then?

I've never seen a goal scored off an England player's hand.

I have however seen countless good goals ruled out for no apparent reason, Campbell v Argentina AGAIN! What would have been a winner v Portugal, Campbell again i think, aer just 2 that spring to mind.

First and foremost Scotland is NOT a sad country; as previously posted. The banter between many Scots and the English, is only banter, which some English take far too seriously. I am sure that there is more proportionate disdain and violence between Wednesday and United fans on derby days, than when England and Scotland play. I am confident that when England do reach a final; although many Scots may pretend to want the other team to win ( I for one), we ( I for one) are secretly hoping England does.

I hope hope both nations do well tonight.