Grow up Scotland

The Watcher

The guy is a complete legend and probably the greatest footballer ever. He scored a goal with his had, so what? It's only made a big fuss of because it was such a high profile game. The fact that he scored the greatest goal ever in the world cup for the second seems to have passed many by.....

Really?

Sore at losing what? Football?

I doubt that very much as i have no probelm admitting England are crap.

Infact i dont even watch them play they are that dull.

This 'legend' is nothing more than a cheating druggie who should be kicked out of the game permanently for his antics.

The scots however only like him because he cheated England which just shows the mentality up there. I mean, how many of them spent all day queing up just to get him to sign 'that' poster. If they really wanted to meet him because of his footballing achievements then why that particular picture?

Why are you letting it get to you? WHY??????

:huh:

and what about the rest of the world? do they only think he's a legend for the same reason?

But im talking about the scots and their apparent hatred for us English.

The guy is a complete legend and probably the greatest footballer ever. He scored a goal with his had, so what? It's only made a big fuss of because it was such a high profile game. The fact that he scored the greatest goal ever in the world cup for the second seems to have passed many by.....

I wont deny that his second goal was pure brilliance, however he should never have been on the pitch after his deliberate handball for the first.

Really?

Sore at losing what? Football?

I doubt that very much as i have no probelm admitting England are crap.

Infact i dont even watch them play they are that dull.

This 'legend' is nothing more than a cheating druggie who should be kicked out of the game permanently for his antics.

The scots however only like him because he cheated England which just shows the mentality up there. I mean, how many of them spent all day queing up just to get him to sign 'that' poster. If they really wanted to meet him because of his footballing achievements then why that particular picture?

Let's be honest, every footballer has tried to gain some sort of advantage by bending the rules at some point. He just unfortunately got away with it during a very high profile game.

I dont know why it gets to me so much, it just does.

The two faced attitude of that lot over the borader makes me very, very angry i suppose.

My Bold.

What's a Borader? You mean Border! :rolleyes:

ROFL! Pointing out grammar errors which make the likes of YOU look daft, > everything.

He's a legend everywhere else in the world and considered one of the greats of the game.

I think you are the one that needs to grow up - you just sound like a sore loser.

Whilst his post is a bit of an over reaction, to deny anyone in England the right to call him a cheat for what he did insinuating that it is childish is on top! Anyone who's english and thinks he's a legend wants treating with contempt! One of the best players of all time yes but to us not a legend.

He's a cheat! Are you english?? :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: