Grow up Scotland

The Watcher

Its the scots who need to get over it.

I just cant stand their hatred for all things English yet loads of them live here.

If they hate us that much then why dont they go back over the boarder?

They are close rivals and find the whole thing very amusing. I am English and think it is very funny. It doesn't mean they all hate us or all things English. Don't let it get to you. Your blood pressure will go sky high.

He's a legend everywhere else in the world and considered one of the greats of the game.

I think you are the one that needs to grow up - you just sound like a sore loser.

Really?

Sore at losing what? Football?

I doubt that very much as i have no probelm admitting England are crap.

Infact i dont even watch them play they are that dull.

This 'legend' is nothing more than a cheating druggie who should be kicked out of the game permanently for his antics.

The scots however only like him because he cheated England which just shows the mentality up there. I mean, how many of them spent all day queing up just to get him to sign 'that' poster. If they really wanted to meet him because of his footballing achievements then why that particular picture?

If they really wanted to meet him because of his footballing achievements then why that particular picture?

Simple. They're doing it to wind you up :)

Just ignore it and get on with your life and be comforted in the knowledge that most of the Scots queueing for Maradona's autograph will be dead by age 40 thanks to the high levels poverty and substance abuse rife in the country.

(That probably answers your question on why so many of them live here)

Really?

Sore at losing what? Football?

I doubt that very much as i have no probelm admitting England are crap.

Infact i dont even watch them play they are that dull.

This 'legend' is nothing more than a cheating druggie who should be kicked out of the game permanently for his antics.

The scots however only like him because he cheated England which just shows the mentality up there. I mean, how many of them spent all day queing up just to get him to sign 'that' poster. If they really wanted to meet him because of his footballing achievements then why that particular picture?

and what about the rest of the world? do they only think he's a legend for the same reason?