Morgans challenge - mega thread ALL here.

swervin

Simon Davey is out of order with his comments regards this.

He is using Iain Hume as a pawn to have a rant at referees's and it is absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully Hume can get a speedy recovery and be back playing soon.

For me this wasn't a malicious challenge, and I could certainly not see any intent. The incident was basically Hume and Morgs going for a challenge together, Morgs was behind, got himself in front and did catch him with his elbow and won the ball.

For me, a yellow card shouldn't have been shown, never mind a red.

I am not a fan of Morgan as a player, I think he is a bit thuggish, however I will stick up for him on this occasion.

As for the other comments by Davey, if there was a stonewall penalty on Moore, then I didn't see it. I'm struggling to think of what incident he meant, never mind did I see any wrestling moves in action.

excuse me . ive just seen this challange four times in slow motion on look north and it was a deliberate elbow on hume,its as clear as anything. morgan went into that challange to "do " hume. morgans elbow has left a player fighting for his life. my thoughts go out to ian hume. im glad barnsley are going to sue the player. im not saying this as an owl -if a wednesday player did this id say exactly the same. if the blades dont like my opinion they can sue me. people who do this have no place in football.

excuse me . ive just seen this challange four times in slow motion on look north and it was a deliberate elbow on hume,its as clear as anything. morgan went into that challange to "do " hume. morgans elbow has left a player fighting for his life. my thoughts go out to ian hume. im glad barnsley are going to sue the player. im not saying this as an owl -if a wednesday player did this id say exactly the same. if the blades dont like my opinion they can sue me. people who do this have no place in football.

yeah, as you're so unbiased... after your report on the game the other day, any credibility your opinion may have had on that match went straight out of the window...

yeah, as you're so unbiased... after your report on the game the other day, any credibility your opinion may have had on that match went straight out of the window...

ive posred on other forums in the past when this has happened . this is not about certain clubs ,its about players going out to hurt another player. if a wednesday player did it id want him sacked. have you seen the video if the incedent? if so how can you defend that ?

ive posred on other forums in the past when this has happened . this is not about certain clubs ,its about players going out to hurt another player. if a wednesday player did it id want him sacked. have you seen the video if the incedent? if so how can you defend that ?

Have you got a link for it? I actually havnt seen a replay of it. :P