Millhouses knit and natter group

gingers

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi guys i hope you are all well for those of you who enjoy knitting or crocheting we still meet on a tuesday evening at the robin hood pub in millhouses sheffield we meet alternate tuesdays from 7.30pm onwards our next meeting is this tuesday hope to see you there newcomers welcome if anyone needs directions then please message me back and i will be happy to help

• 4 months later...

Hi Natalie,

Yes we still meet. Wednesday 19 December at Vanilla coffee shop, abbey dale rd round the corner from The Robin Hood pub at 2 pm or a Tuesday night which I think the next meeting will be Tuesday 2 January 7.30 at the Robin Hood pub.

Look forward to meeting you. I gues you may be new to the area, as I was from October 2011. We are a friendly group and I have made lots of new friends.

Regards Jan

• 4 months later...

Hello...

I've just moved to aston, sheffield from vietnam and had a baby girl... I really want to learn knitting and crochet so that i could make something special for my little girl like headband or blanket...unfortunely i dont know where to get tools like hooks, yarns and where to start... Anyone has a spare kit so that i can borrow and be willing to show me please... Thank you so so so much..