Millhouses knit and natter group

Hi All,

I'm wanting to join a knit group. When is the next meeting??

I would be interested in this also - I have every other Tuesday night free so it just depends how the dates fall but sounds like fun!

I'm rubbish at knitting by the way!

Counting on fortnights from the 29th November, I'm guessing it's next week, 10th Tuesday. Unless something was adjusted over Christmas!

I went a couple of times last year and am hoping to be able to get there a little more regularly this year :).

That sounds about right - don't know why i didn't think to just count forward!

Don't worry about knitting ability there are lots of lovely ladies that will be able to help you.

the nest knit and natter is tuesday 10th of january 2012 it is at the robin hood pub on millhouses lane.

hi everyone itsn knit and natter on tuesday the 24th of january everyone welcome we meet at the robin hood pub on millhouses lane.

hi,

Does anyone have contact details for the lady who is getting rid of her old sewing machine? (she mentioned it on tuesday). I've got a friend that would be interested :)

thanks!

HI Decdore

hi i have asked viv and she says it was jan who was getting rid of the sewing machine and she is going to look her number out for u

Hi! I'm bringing the machine this coming Tuesday.

hi i hope everyone is ok its knit and natter on tuesday march 6th 2012 we meet at the robin hood pub from 7.30pm onwards everyone welcome see you there

Does anybody have any small oddments of dark brown/light brown/fawn/ DK wool that I could use?