Millhouses knit and natter group

Just wondered if anyone is prepared to help me out progressing to a larger project. Currently I do socks; nice and portable, cheap, fairly quick even for a slow one like me and mistakes are generally hidden.

My oldest daughter is I think unlikely to change a great deal in body shape now so I wouldn't mind having a go at a sweater for her, but never having done anything quite so large, I find it a little intimidating. It's not likely to be an immediate requirement as such since I have few pairs on socks on the go (one in the car, one in front of the telly, one in bed etc), but it would be nice to know there's someone willing out there. I can make it out during a daytime meet or an evening meet, makes little difference to me since I'm self employed.

Not much else to add - not a complete novice clearly, just a little unsettled at the though of spending £50-60 on wool and getting it wrong. I suppose I'm a bit of a novelty though, since I'm a bloke.

Cheers

Rob

Millhouses Knit and natter

Knit and natter at the Robin Hood Millhouses will be changing nights from Tuesdays to Monday's from the 14th of September still meeting from 7.30pm.

Two friends would like to join the knit and natter group at the Robin Hood pub. Could you please tell me the date of your next group?

Hi! We are meeting tonight 18 January 2016 7.30 PM, next Wednesday afternoon 1.30 pm. Then alternate Mondays & Wednesday's.

Jan

Hi there, does the group still meet. I'm not asking for myself but on behalf on my mother x

Hi

Yes we still meet at the Robinhood pub. Next week it is Wenesday afternoon from about 1.30, then the following Monday at around 7.30. We do alternate weeks.

When do you meet for next week's knit and natter? I'm new to the area and would like to meet up for a natter and a cuppa.

Hi welcome to the area. Our next meeting is Wednesday 8 February at 1.30 and the following Monday 13 February at 7.30 both in the Robinhood pub. We look forward to seeing you at one of these meetings.