Millhouses knit and natter group

Hi i dont but i can ask other members of the group for you

Thanks, I just need a small amount trouble is they are not colours that many people use.

Thanks Viv for finding me some.

Could you tell me when the group is next due to meet? My Daughter and I would like to come along

hi our next meet is this tuesday we meet at 7.30 onwards in the robin hood pub on millhouses lane we meet fortnightly if u need directions let me know and i will direct u

Counting on from March 6th I think May 1st?

hi yes May 1st is the next one and where abouts do you live

Hi! Our next meeting is 1 May (tomorrow) 7.30 pm at the Robinhood Pub Millhouses. We meet every 2 weeks on a Tuesday evening and then alternate Wednesday afternoons at Vanilla Cafe at 1.30.

Jan

Hello, I was just wondering if this group still meet? I'm live just up the road and I'd really like to come along. I'm afraid I am a complete novice is that okay?

Hi! Yes this group still meets next week it is Wednesday at Vanilla coffee shop and the following week on Tuesday evening on the Robin. All welcome and lots of help if you want to learn to knit or crochet.

hi guys i hope you are all well for those of you who enjoy knitting or crocheting we still meet on a tuesday evening at the robin hood pub in millhouses sheffield we meet alternate tuesdays from 7.30pm onwards our next meeting is this tuesday hope to see you there newcomers welcome if anyone needs directions then please message me back and i will be happy to help

Hello,

Just wondering when the next meet might be and whether it was alright if I popped along? I crochet and knit and would really like to get to know a few more people in Sheffield.

Thanks,

Natalie x