Would you buy a bride?

It's a fascinating show! I'm repelled and gripped in equal measure.....

Not a chance, Fair play if someone wants to go down that road but... whats the point if they dont realy want to be with you for who you are ?

The point is you get a hot chick who'll do anything you want of her.

I'm watching Dawn Porter on Channel 4 and she is looking at the subject of mail order brides. What do you think of this?

Gawwwwwwwd if a bridegroom came in the form of Wentworth Miller I would order him ;) *cheque book ready*

Whenever I see a couple , who have obviously got together like this, I just think what a sad *******, he wants his woman to play the role of a wife 60 years ago, who is his little servant and doesnt dare speak up for herself, and would rather do this than have a modern woman with a mind of her own. Pathetic

There may be many sad cases, but I also see those who gain some genuine comfort in an arrangement that suits both sides.

I watched this show and thought the men who were at the social meeting looked and acted abit disturbing, especialy the one who started crying for no reason.

I think it's up to them, whatever makes them happy. The women may end up with a better life or they may not and the men will have a woman that will love him long time.

I'm watching Dawn Porter on Channel 4 and she is looking at the subject of mail order brides. What do you think of this?

Normally no but in your case erm Yes please

Do you accept Barclaycard :hihi:

I would never buy a bride, but I mite rent one for a while.....

:o

Very much a western way of thinking IMO...Because you buy something you own it?

Sad and pathetic little people as someone has said!! It's just as sad when people get hitched more than once in their time with a crappy outcome and not a penny has crossed a palm

Most it seems wouldn't pay to get into one??, but would pay a solicitor £££££'s to get out of one

Money is just a means to an end. If the outcome is a good one...why not?

Seen this a few times and each time it's gone pear shaped.

I believe that the best way is still to meet in real life and fall in love.

Seen this a few times and each time it's gone pear shaped.

I believe that the best way is still to meet in real life and fall in love.

I have a feeling that a lot of Muslim women in Muslim Countries would take a British man in order to gain freedom, even from Indonesia.

Tell me where true love is in Islam and where people can find it outside of a democracy?

Isn't it the case that it can be imposed from a preteen age? Not in a democracy I may add. Which is more appealing to find true love in your own time?

I watched this show and thought the men who were at the social meeting looked and acted abit disturbing, especialy the one who started crying for no reason.

I think it's up to them, whatever makes them happy. The women may end up with a better life or they may not and the men will have a woman that will love him long time.

But will the woman love him 'long time'? If and when she decides the money isn't enough, or that she will be better off somewhere else, isn't she just as likely to disappear as any other woman? More so, if she never actually loved him, and really just wanted a nicer house, nicer clothes and money to send back to her family - if these disappear she has no motive to stay any more.